Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bitching About The ESPN Crew

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Amazed

Bitching About The ESPN Crew

Do those idiots even like each other? You know the "ESPN' Professional Analysts"
    I am not sure where to start ....oh how about the medical show the ditz on the sideline inserted. You know the one where we got the picture of the pretty pink appendix........now that really got all of us all settled down for the game.

NUMEROUS miscalls of players (even called Aaron Smith Hampton on one tackle. Come on, Casey is uniquely shaped if nothing else). The third iteration of Joe "I Have Diarreah Of The Mouth" Theisman's recitation that Ben stunk because he only threw 37 passes in preseason, he, it OMG I can not stand that idiot. If he made any sense at all........

Hey,,did you know that Ben had an appendectomy?
    And that this is his first game back?
    And that the Jags are a small market team?
    Who don't get any respect from the national media?
    And that Big Ben is back?
    Unless he isn't?
    And that this is his first game back after an appendectomy?
    And that Dwayne Wade is in the house?
    And that Jacksonville is a small market team?
    And that this game is over?
    Unless the Steelers score a TD which will give them the lead when the score is 6-0? And that Casey Hampton and Aaron Smith are easily confused for each other?
    And that Tony Kornheiser isn't funny.
    And that Joe T. seems to have gone senile at a young age?
    And that the lead announcer joins that large and growing trend towards announcers who seem to know zero about the nuances of football..but can read the promo's very well indeed?
    And that this is Big Ben's first game........ These guys couldnt and shouldn't pass an audition in Butte, Montana for the midnight show
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

SA First Blitzburgh Blitzburgh55's Avatar
    They need to just have the PTI GUYS DO IT
    and on sunday night football get Woody Paige and JA with he ron jawanski impersonations

House of Steel
    Maybe I ought to apply for the job at ESPN as the NEW MAIN ANCHOR OF MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL.

There's not to many announcers I want to hear call a game and the ESPN crew is one of them. That Mike dude and Korn-holio I like them, but Joe needs to go!

House of Steel
    Want me to do it? If someone would pay for a microphone and sign up on Yahoo Messenger, I could do the commentation for the games for all of you. I would love doing it. I been praised before for giving out great reports. I did a Cavaliers game as a contest winner and Joe Tait the voice of the Cavaliers on WTAM AM radio was so impressed he told me I should get my license and boardcasting degree and join WTAM SPORTS. He said I sounded like a pro.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    The monday night crew leaves much to be desired. For a minute there I couldnt tell if it was Dennis Miller in there or not They seriously need to re evaluate that group because MNF is too big a stage to have a bunch of yahoo's on there trying to figure out what the players names are!

Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel View Post
    Want me to do it? If someone would pay for a microphone and sign up on Yahoo Messenger, I could do the commentation for the games for all of you. I would love doing it. I been praised before for giving out great reports. I did a Cavaliers game as a contest winner and Joe Tait the voice of the Cavaliers on WTAM AM radio was so impressed he told me I should get my license and boardcasting degree and join WTAM SPORTS. He said I sounded like a pro.
    I have yet to hear a TV announcer that I like to hear call a game. These guys are just *******s! Don't get me started.

HoS, I don't think computer mics are that expensive. I have one in my bookbag for when I do voice chats on yahoo msg every once in a while. I know I have a few lyin around at home and lookin at the mics I do have I can't imagine they would be more than a few bucks at Staples.

BuFu

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    I hope Theisman loses his voice permanently one of these days.

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

House of Steel
    If I get a mic, I will let you all know and I will do the commentation on the games if you like for me too. I would have a real ball with that.

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    Go for it HOS.

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

Thread Information