Bookmark and Share

We all need to be a raven fan,,,,,,,

This week,,,,,,,,,,,

For me it's like crapping a turd with spikes,,,,,,,,

But we all know if they beat them colts and we beat those patzeez,,,,
    we will move into the #2 seeded slot,,,,,,,,,

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Well if the ravens play the "Beat up" colts the way they played NE. We just need to worry about our game.Unlike brady with all his recievers peyton doesnt have anyone to throw too when the ravens start blitzing.

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghNation View Post

For me it's like crapping a turd with spikes,,,,,,,,
    LMFAO!!!! No doubt!!!!!

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

My Mood
    texans-hater
    I have been saying that all week as well how we all need to root for the Ravens on Sunday night against the Colts. However, in order to still have any realistic shot at a number 2 seed over the Colts the Steelers MUST beat the Pats on Sunday first and foremost. The Colts could still win Sunday night over the Ravens and we would still be alive for another week to get the 2 seed as long as the Steelers keep winning and remain one game behind them. The Colts remaining schedule is just too easy to think that their gonna lose 2 out of the last 3 or even one for that matter. So if the Steelers end up falling 2 games behind them in the standings you can pretty much forget about the bye week. Its why I said as well losing to the Jets was a killer because had the Steelers won that game they could have afforded to lose to the Pats and still get the number 2 seed because it only would have given them 2 conference losses and 3 losses overall. Now, the Steelers dont have that luxury this week because of that loss to the Jets. The 2 seed and the bye week is huge for a team like the Steelers who is 7-0 at home and has struggled a great deal on the road like they have this year. To be able to win this game and keep pace with the Colts and steal that number 2 seed would be absolutely huge.

Thread Information