Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ravens loss to Pats last night can be a good thing in 2 ways...

Bookmark and Share
    To reply to some posts regarding the pats O..if any of you guys on here think the pats wont put up over 24..you are on more drugs than me,the past will make big plays sunday,there is no doubting that..as i have said several times,i fully expect the steelers to score points on us,the D this year has being poor,i cant hide that,but the pats O has Kicked ***,bottom line,the pats wills score more than the steelers,we are pretty **** on D so,the O will just do what it does,SCORE POINTS
    Last edited by DIESELMAN; 12-05-2007 at 10:19 AM.
    3 More Before We Get 4.

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Took our song outta your post.....Anyways....yeah the Patsies will score points but it won't be on big plays. Our secondary will dish out the big hits and shutdown anything Brady wants to do, look for a looooong day in Foxboro.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i dont think this is gonna be very high scoring to be honest
    I agree, this will not be a high scoring game at all. I don't see the points being more than 20 for each team. I'd say 17 Steelers 14 Pats.

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

If I had to make a prediction, I'd say Steelers 28, Pats 20. But it really could also be Steelers 40, Pats 14, if we really come out and shock them, or if they really are just a better team, it could be Pats 40 Steelers 14. I honestly can see all of those possibilities happening, so I'm really not sure what the final score will be. But I think we definitely have a pretty good chance, especially if Holmes plays.
    Who Ride?! WE RIDE!!! Long live the Boot!!!

"I'll always be a Steeler" - Joey Porter
    "Once a Steeler, always a Steeler" - Kordell Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think we should make willie parker eat lots and lots of cake so we have a power running game

Fast Willie will have a big game sunday. He looks like 05 Willie and the Pats LB's are slow and beat up. There is know way they can handle our line and the speed of Willie.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

SF87..You honestly think cheesebrger and that Steeler O could put 40 on us??..i dont think so,reading these posts it pretty clear you guys are confident,and why shouldn't you be,the pats D is pretty poor right now,the pats O will do enough for us to win,im so confident we beat you,cant wait to come here on monday and tell you guys..."I TOLD YOU SO"..you are pretty much making the steelers out to be something they are not..you lost to the freakin jets..the pats win and if we get it right on D,we win Big

Lets Go Pats!!

is it sunday yet??
    3 More Before We Get 4.

Quote Originally Posted by P4E* View Post
    SF87..You honestly think cheesebrger and that Steeler O could put 40 on us??..i dont think so,reading these posts it pretty clear you guys are confident,and why shouldn't you be,the pats D is pretty poor right now,the pats O will do enough for us to win,im so confident we beat you,cant wait to come here on monday and tell you guys..."I TOLD YOU SO"..you are pretty much making the steelers out to be something they are not..you lost to the freakin jets..the pats win and if we get it right on D,we win Big

Lets Go Pats!!

is it sunday yet??
    Your the only one talkin about us puttin up 40, our defense will win this game. We have the #1 defense in the league and you think New England will put up 40? I notice Brady takes a lot of clean hits when teams bring pressure, so when Silverback hits him it might be over for the night.(since they don't run the ball) When Tom can't go deep and the receivers won't go across the middle anymore, it's gone get ugly. Then LeBeau will send the dogs and you might be missing some players after this game. Since you brought up the jets game, they say we play to the level of our opponent sooooo......................................How do you feel about your Pats?
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

The patzeez didn't beat the Rat-turds,,,,,,,,,The rat-turds beat themselves !

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Tomlin View Post
    Your the only one talkin about us puttin up 40, our defense will win this game. We have the #1 defense in the league and you think New England will put up 40? I notice Brady takes a lot of clean hits when teams bring pressure, so when Silverback hits him it might be over for the night.(since they don't run the ball) When Tom can't go deep and the receivers won't go across the middle anymore, it's gone get ugly. Then LeBeau will send the dogs and you might be missing some players after this game. Since you brought up the jets game, they say we play to the level of our opponent sooooo......................................How do you feel about your Pats?

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Thread Information