Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ravens loss to Pats last night can be a good thing in 2 ways...

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Tomlin View Post
    The Pats aren't playing poor, they just played 2 teams that aren't scared to send people after Brady, and we're better than both those teams. You better be worried about our secondary look at the stats, their the best in the league. We don't allow the deep ball plus we got hard hitting safeties which mean Randy will be a none factor. Randys tooo soft

Doesn't really matter if randy isn't that much a major factor,he will get major attention from the steelers, therefore opening holes for Welker,watson faulk and stallworth,the pats simply have to many weapons..the patriots D is poor,that i agree on,i expect you to score points but,i expect us to score more

Go Pats!!!
    3 More Before We Get 4.

Quote Originally Posted by P4E* View Post
    I respect that but,if you dont get any pressure on brady on sunday he will toast your D all day..the seahawks dont have anyone like welker,stallworth,watson or moss now do they?
    First of all, I give you credit for having the balls to come on to a Stiller site and state your OPINION. But let's stop the nonsense right now. Toast our D all day? Look son, we have the number one defense in the league all around. That includes the secondary. You Gaytriot fans also can look forward to having a stadium packed with Black and Gold. I understand you people are bitter since there is a Stiller bar on almost every corner in your little city. Oh, by the way, don't EVER, EVER put your football team's name in our chant again. You're playing with fire.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    [AutoMerged Post Below]
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    The ravens got in brady's face last night,he had a lot of throws where he was on the run or he was throwing of balance..the steelers secondry doesn't worry me one bit,it's there LB that do,Farrior,Haggans,Foote and harrison are head and shoulders ahead of our LB's..the pats will make big play down field,i can see ben watson(as long as he catches the ball)being a big factor,the patriots are so hard to defend due to the fact that anyone can have a big day.

im so excited..."Here we go patriots here we go"
    Get your own chant. This one is ours.
    Last edited by yinzer; 12-04-2007 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Doesn't really matter if randy isn't that much a major factor,he will get major attention from the steelers, therefore opening holes for Welker,watson faulk and stallworth,the pats simply have to many weapons..the patriots D is poor,that i agree on,i expect you to score points but,i expect us to score more

Go Pats!!!
    Ahhh! that's where your wrong our defense scemes on teams not on individual players, that's the first mistake against New England.
    What's next? They don't run the ball and it's gettin bad outside quick lol. Did you see what we did to those receivers for the Bengals, we hit on every oppurtunity in our secondary to let you know it's for real. What happened to Randy after the hit J.R. Reid put on him, he just dissappeared.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

You gave up 24 point to the freakin ratbirds with Boller at the helm, You will be playing a better offense.I remember hearing bout the weapons that caution palmjob has in cincy. johnson, non factor whosyourmama, non factor henry ,nonfactor., Bud you do have weapons but how many are willling to get hit after the catch?? Moss will get alligator arms just like Johnson and every other superstar WR that plays us. If we are able to take him out of the equation the rest are not all that stellar.As far as watson is concerned he may catch a few but it ain't like he's gonna roam free all day. If we play to the level of our competition like we have been it should be a great game and hopefully we come out on top!!

BTW HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO !! find your own thing and 3 does not make a dynasty !!

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

The ravens got in brady's face last night,he had a lot of throws where he was on the run or he was throwing of balance..the steelers secondry doesn't worry me one bit,it's there LB that do,Farrior,Haggans,Foote and harrison are head and shoulders ahead of our LB's..the pats will make big play down field,i can see ben watson(as long as he catches the ball)being a big factor,the patriots are so hard to defend due to the fact that anyone can have a big day.

im so excited..."Here we go patriots here we go"
    You don't give the Steelers secondary enough credit. Taylor, Townson, McFadden, Smith, Carter, and Polomalu are shutting down receivers this year, and in the case of Smith, causing a lot of pain while doing it. The Bengals came into Pittsburgh with multiple weapons on offense (Johnson, Houshmanzadah, Henry) and they only managed to put 10 on the board. Although the highlight clips may mislead you, the Steelers secondary has actually been more productive this year in preventing big completions, including 3rd down conversions. That doesn't discredit the line or linebackers at all, Blitzburgh is still in full force. Harrison is the phenom this year, but Foote, and Farrior are strong pass rushers. Brady will have to be on the lookout from all sides.

Also, if Kyle Boller's offense can put up 20 on the Patriots, that's saying something.

BuFu

The pats are out for blood this sunday,there is no way we will play 3 average to bad games in a row,im not saying we will walk all over you but,i fully expect the pats to win.

the ravens/colt game is gonna be an intresting match-up ..if they can run the ball like they did yesterday,and boller can make plays downfield,i can see the ravens D doing enough to win the game,should be a good one next sunday
    "Out for blood"? That was a nice little cliche'. If your offense got any more one dimensional, it would disappear. Just plan on our defense knocking that hole out of Gaydee's chin this Sunday.

P4E, I understand you thinking our secondary isn't that good, because they don't make big plays and get alot of INTs. But the highlights miss the fact that they've been doing a very good job of covering people this year. Anthony Smith is a playmaker and he hits like a train. McFadden is a playmaker, but he's the 3rd CB. Taylor and Townsend aren't flashy, but they cover well, hit hard, and don't give up alot of big plays. Obviously the Bengals aren't as good as the Pats, but they're a pretty good warmup. They too have 3 very dangerous WRs, but we shut them down. I don't think we'll shut down Moss, D.Stallworth, and Welker, but I think we can contain them enough to win. Our front 7 should be able to get pretty good pressure, and they're very strong against the run.

As for predictions, I really have no idea how this game is going to go. It could be a Pats blowout, a Steelers blowout (yes, I do think that's a possibility, although slight) a close Steelers win, or a close Pats win. I think the Steelers will definitely be motivated to bring their A game, so it should be a great game. #1 offense vs #1 defense is always fun.
    Who Ride?! WE RIDE!!! Long live the Boot!!!

"I'll always be a Steeler" - Joey Porter
    "Once a Steeler, always a Steeler" - Kordell Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think we should make willie parker eat lots and lots of cake so we have a power running game

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFan87 View Post
    As for predictions, I really have no idea how this game is going to go. It could be a Pats blowout, a Steelers blowout (yes, I do think that's a possibility, although slight) a close Steelers win, or a close Pats win. I think the Steelers will definitely be motivated to bring their A game, so it should be a great game. #1 offense vs #1 defense is always fun.
    What the hell kinda prediction is that lol!
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Tomlin View Post
    What the hell kinda prediction is that lol!
    A total pussy one.
    Who Ride?! WE RIDE!!! Long live the Boot!!!

"I'll always be a Steeler" - Joey Porter
    "Once a Steeler, always a Steeler" - Kordell Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think we should make willie parker eat lots and lots of cake so we have a power running game

Man I took bets a month ago lol!

Thread Information