Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steelers kept Patriots in mind

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcitysfinestXL View Post
    The other thing i noticed is that they are kinda self destructive on Defense... when they gave up first downs/ touchdowns there was alot of finger pointing (mostly the classless rodney harrison) i think we can impose our will (<--- +1 for the cowherism) on that defense!!

They were looking at each other an awful lot, as if to say " that wasn't my guy..."
    Let's remember, this is a Defense that has been up on opponents by like 30 at half time, not used to being in a dogfight or pressure situation. There is no pressure when your up 48-12 with 14:32 to go in the 4th.
    No teams are running when there down by that much. That is a big reason why Magayhee, westbrook, and even smith had big days vs ppatsies.
    Their D definitely does not like to play close.
    lmao when Bellick blew the kisses at Harrison.
    Harrison is such garbage, I mean woofing at a coach? you know that just barely scratches the surface.
    Last edited by GoBenGo; 12-04-2007 at 05:08 PM.
    "Like a midget at a urinal, I knew I had to be on my toes." - Lt. Frank Drevin

Quote Originally Posted by GoBenGo View Post

They were looking at each other an awful lot, as if to say " that wasn't my guy..."
    Let's remember, this is a Defense that has been up on opponents by like 30 at half time, not used to being in a dogfight or pressure situation. There is no pressure when your up 48-12 with 14:32 to go in the 4th.
    No teams are running when there down by that much. That is a big reason why Magayhee, westbrook, and even smith had big days vs ppatsies.
    Their D definitely does not like to play close.
    I think alot of their early success was at least helped by the fact that teams would just be in awe of them, and so intimidated they beat themselves mentally before the game even started. The past 2 weeks you've seen teams say "You're supposed to be so much better than us? We'll see about that." and not be intimidated. The Pats have been gettings teams' best efforts the past couple weeks.
    Who Ride?! WE RIDE!!! Long live the Boot!!!

"I'll always be a Steeler" - Joey Porter
    "Once a Steeler, always a Steeler" - Kordell Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think we should make willie parker eat lots and lots of cake so we have a power running game

Thread Information