Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WOW, i hate the Pats

Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

WOW, i hate the Pats

The players, the coach, the media hype, the fact that after they danced on our field like a bunch of bitc#es in the 04-05 AFCC(the year B4 they make the "no celebrating on the home teams field" rule!!!) and the city of Boston in general is reason enough for any steeler fan to hate the pats... but their fans make me want to choke a child!!!

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/sho...threadid=27941
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    [AutoMerged Post Below]
    I swear the majority of pats fans watch nothing more than Red Sox and Pats games... watch the Celtics fans come out of the woodworks now they appearently read the "Boston Guide On: Buying a championship team" and signed KG and Ray Allen!!! Bostonites make me ill and i hate all of their sports teams and fans that go along w/ them... they know nothing more than what goes on in their own little world of "Beantown"... its hard to say anything bad about that Pats right now other than they have been caught cheating... but i cant wait til we break a Foote off in their *** this weekend!!!!
    Last edited by steelcitysfinestXL; 12-03-2007 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcitysfinestXL View Post
    The players, the coach, the media hype, the fact that after they danced on our field like a bunch of bitc#es in the 04-05 AFCC(the year B4 they make the "no celebrating on the home teams field" rule!!!) and the city of Boston in general is reason enough for any steeler fan to hate the pats... but their fans make me want to choke a child!!!

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/sho...threadid=27941
    [AutoMerged Post Below]
    I swear the majority of pats fans watch nothing more than Red Sox and Pats games... watch the Celtics fans come out of the woodworks now they appearently read the "Boston Guide On: Buying a championship team" and signed KG and Ray Allen!!! Bostonites make me ill and i hate all of their sports teams and fans that go along w/ them... they know nothing more than what goes on in their own little world of "Beantown"... its hard to say anything bad about that Pats right now other than they have been caught cheating... but i cant wait til we break a Foote off in their *** this weekend!!!!
    Dude, how in the world can you stand to be on that board..they're all a bunch of pompus, arrogant, holier than thou, know it alls who can't get past their own blue & red goggles to see their team is far from perfect.

I hope we go in there and it stick it right to Brady and Moss so we can hear them whine and complain !

Me either, i just put in a yahoo search for Pats forums and that what came up!!! I didnt post their just read what they were talking about!!!

Quote Originally Posted by steelcitysfinestXL View Post
    Me either, i just put in a yahoo search for Pats forums and that what came up!!! I didnt post their just read what they were talking about!!!
    If you're yahoo search was "Best second rate Patriots site" I can see how you found us. We're not all bad though.

And as far as being Pompous, impossible! We're the least classy fans around.

GL Next week!
    11-0

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I gotta hand it to 87 and Lvent, they are there sporting the black n gold loud and proud with all those pompus yuppie idiots who think they are God's gift to the NFL. Hines Ward is no threat??? Defense overrated?? Big Ben average??? These guys are as dumb as they are arrogant !!

Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    I gotta hand it to 87 and Lvent, they are there sporting the black n gold loud and proud with all those pompus yuppie idiots who think they are God's gift to the NFL. Hines Ward is no threat??? Defense overrated?? Big Ben average??? These guys are as dumb as they are arrogant !!
    I didn't read those posts and I will not. But, from the sound of some of the gaytriot fan posts, they're scared. when you call the best D in the league overrated, you're scared. plain and simple. I won't even touch the stupid comment about ben being average. that person must have just hit the pipe before typing that. while tom brady is practicing throwing his 5 yard passes, dick lebeau is preparing our D to seek and destroy. we all know what happens when Brady is under just the slightest bit of pressure. His long ball is suspect and one hit from Troy smith on randy moss will be enough to make him think twice about catching the ball.

They dont watch football... just that circus in Gillette stadium that is the Patroits... They are wildly talented on O but their D is suspect and will be exposed!!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    There is no doubt the Pats are good and playing as the best team in the NFL right now but they are hardly perfect and the eagles exposed them and had Feeley not tossed that pick in the last 2 minutes they could have easily lost that game. The main key for us is to sustain drives on offense, not turn the ball over and score every single chance we get.

If we can cover Douche, Ocho, and Convict then we can cover their WR's but their OL is top notch so the pass rush has GOT to get there and get in Brady's face all day long.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    It's just amazing, I mean listening to the Clowns and Bungal fans talk up their team like they are all is on thing, it's downright laughable to say the least but hearing the Pats fans go on and on and on, just makes me want to bring them back down to earth even more !

Wow, and here I was about to invite you guys to that site.

There are actually alot of cool people over there. Pats fans are Pats fans, they can't change their nature, but as far as Pats fans go, most of the guys over there are pretty decent. All this winning this year has gone to their heads, and spygate made them more sensitive and paranoid than ever, but for the most part, I find I can get along with most of them, and that's pretty shocking considering most of my previous experiences with Pats fans.

For the most part, they are fairly welcoming to opposing fans. As you saw, there are some Steeler fans there, and there are also Colts fans, a Chiefs fan, and a Titans fan who post regularly or semi-regularly.

I recommend anyone who wants some banter with opposing fans to go check The Planet out.
    (link again in case anyone missed it the first time: www.patriotsplanet.com )
    Who Ride?! WE RIDE!!! Long live the Boot!!!

"I'll always be a Steeler" - Joey Porter
    "Once a Steeler, always a Steeler" - Kordell Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think we should make willie parker eat lots and lots of cake so we have a power running game

Thread Information