View Poll Results: Outcome of NE@Bal you want for the Steelers

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pats win, stay undefeated and healthy so we play them at full strength!!!

7 33.33%
  • Pats Lose, stay healthy but take a shot to their confidence and ego knowing they have been beat!!!

0 0%
  • Brady/Moss get injured and is out for sunday!!!!

3 14.29%
  • Aslong as the pats win so we can challange their undefeated record!!!

3 14.29%
  • As long as the Ravens lose, i dont wanna here them brag the rest of the year!!!

4 19.05%
  • i just wanna get drunk and watch some MNF!!!!

4 19.05%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The ratbirds vs the "best team to ever grace the gridiron"

Bookmark and Share

The ratbirds vs the "best team to ever grace the gridiron"

So in tonights game what outcome do you think best suites the steelers!?!?! I only ask because you have Ray Lewis, Bart Scott, Ed Reed and company, a bunch of guys who pride them selves on Hard nosed D and hate to lose!!! They are playing at home in a game that really means nothing to the outcome of their season agaisnt the undefeated Patsies in which there will be more shiat talking than ever!!! (both teams run their mouths more than most) My personal opinion is (same as Larry Foote) i dont care who wins but i would like to see Baltimore "legally" put a whoopin on these pansies and tender them up for us on sunday!!! I wanna play them at full strength so i dont wanna see Brady or Moss carted off the field, but i wanna see a knockdown drag out affair... i remember the last 2-3 years everybody talked about how wore down they were after playing the Ravens!!! They dont have that effect anymore this year but it may help us if they got back to it!!!! So how do you want tonights game to go!!!????

this will be the second time i wanted the raven to win....they lost the last time

Let the Pats steam roll the worthless Ravens, but I would like to see the Raven D bang a few key players up....
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Let the Pats steam roll the worthless Ravens, but I would like to see the Raven D bang a few key players up....
    Im sure the rats will play a physical game and get after them but their defense is undermanned and getting old just like their OL so they would have to play an inspired game of their lives in order to beat the Pats. I don't expect that to happen but I'd like to see them rough them up and beat them down atleast alittle.

eagles suck too, they manhandled them...ravens can win this game

yuck

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    i want brady and moss to get hurt just cause i hate them, and it would be nice to see them in pain lol..........plus that's the only way we can beat them

ppl (mainly train lol) are looking way to much in to the eagles game, the pats are allowed to have off games, hell we've had 3 of them, and those 3 games didn't define us, and either did the eagles game, they will destroy the ravens tonight, and then destroy us next sunday..............
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

im telling you, that defense is so vulnerable its not even funny....old ****ing scumbags, i hope that little plug in bruschis heart pops out or something lol.

their oline couldnt handle an overload blitz at all, philly would send 3 guys blitzing on the left side and brady is slow as ****...he just couldnt handle it.

I have so much faith in our guys stopping moss and stallworth, the key is our LBs being athletic enough to hang with welker underneath....were winning this game....i have that feeling lol

This is true train... like many people say we havent played a good team they havent played a good D... The Colts were starting to feel the effects of what its like NOT to be healthy for the first time in a few seasons... and kept it close... the Cowboys are a good offensive team and put up 27 points on them... but they're secondary is slow and better on the run!!!! They havent saw a defense like ours all year (you can say the Eagles are a JV version of us with their style of play) its a matter of being able to run the rock and sustain drives to keep brady out of rhythm and off the field!!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    [AutoMerged Post Below]
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    they will destroy the ravens tonight, and then destroy us next sunday..............
    You're killin me Koop... you're really killin me!!!
    Last edited by steelcitysfinestXL; 12-03-2007 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

SA Member #27
    My Mood
    Clowns
    At first I wanted the Ravens but now that I think of it, if they win they will be bragging the rest of the year about this crap so...

No, I don't want the Ravens to win. Unless they injure some key Pats, all a loss tonight will do is make the Pats play harder next week. Ideally, I think it would be best if the Ravens play physical and beat the Pats up a little bit, not enough to keep their players out against us next week, because then they could use that as an excuse, but enough to make them sore, and for the Pats to win big, so they feel nice and overconfident next week.
    Who Ride?! WE RIDE!!! Long live the Boot!!!

"I'll always be a Steeler" - Joey Porter
    "Once a Steeler, always a Steeler" - Kordell Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think we should make willie parker eat lots and lots of cake so we have a power running game

Thread Information