Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ESPN=Stupidity

Bookmark and Share
    SA's #1 James Farrior Fan PITT23's Avatar

ESPN=Stupidity

ESPN made a few mistakes last night...

They said Ben's fever was at 104 degrees which is actually quite dangerous for your body. In reality, it was 100.4 degrees which is a huge difference.

They said once when he was bending over that his incision from the appendix surgury must have been really hurting. Problem is, he never got cut open like that. They made a few small (needle sized) holes in his abdomen but never made any huge cuts.

Just a few reasons I am beginning to hate ESPN...
    :: Whoa, where the hell was I for 2 years?::

House of Steel
    You be better off listening to me than those dopes.

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    F$$% ESPN Screw all national media. We will have the last laugh.

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    They reported a 104 degree fever all afternoon long. They even put up a diagram showing the 3 small holes done to perform the operation! Just shows they have alot of learning to do about commentating a game together and getting their facts straight !

House of Steel
    My wife gagged when they showed that appendix display. I was like saying, What the **** do we need to know this? What is this the Medical Channel? There is a damn football game guys get back into it. I've never seen so much stupidity in all my life last night with them three.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I think Theismann brings down Kornheiser to his level.

My Mood
    Addicted
    I get tired of them talking with or about other people during the middle of the game. They had D-Wade on this week which was cool, but why not wait and talk to him when nothing is going on?

Well Kornheiser made a comment that we probably didn't need to see that appendix picture.

Also, "Just a few reasons I am beginning to hate ESPN..." JUST BEGINNING to hate? I have hated ESPN for a long time. All they do is find 1 or 2 teams to be obsessed with, and then they worship them. Like the Pats. God, it's like they get paid to kiss tom brady's and bill belichick's asses.
    Who Ride?! WE RIDE!!! Long live the Boot!!!

"I'll always be a Steeler" - Joey Porter
    "Once a Steeler, always a Steeler" - Kordell Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think we should make willie parker eat lots and lots of cake so we have a power running game

House of Steel
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFan87 View Post
    Well Kornheiser made a comment that we probably didn't need to see that appendix picture.

Also, "Just a few reasons I am beginning to hate ESPN..." JUST BEGINNING to hate? I have hated ESPN for a long time. All they do is find 1 or 2 teams to be obsessed with, and then they worship them. Like the Pats. God, it's like they get paid to kiss tom brady's and bill belichick's asses.
    Took you 6 years to figure that out???

Dude, they love the Patriots so much, they practically live up where the sun don't shine.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel View Post
    Took you 6 years to figure that out???

Dude, they love the Patriots so much, they practically live up where the sun don't shine.
    HEY! I live up here where the sun don't shine! I just saw the light a long, long time ago......lol

Thread Information