Pittsburgh Team Notes
• The Steelers look to improve to 46-30 all-time (including the postseason) against the Bengals.
• The Steelers look to improve to 5-0 against AFC North division opponents this year.
• The Steelers are looking to improve to 25-13 all-time at home against the Bengals.
• The Steelers look to improve to 7-0 at Heinz Field this season.
• The Steelers look to improve to 7-2 against AFC opponents this year.
Pittsburgh Individual Notes
Head Coach Mike Tomlin
• Needs one more victory to become just the second Steelers rookie head coach (Bill Cowher) to post a winning record in his first season at the helm. Tomlin is 8-3 in his first season with the Steelers.
WR Hines Ward
• Needs one 100-yard receiving game to move into sole possession of second place on the team’s all-time receiving list. He currently has 16, which is tied with Louis Lipps (1984-91).
• Needs two touchdown receptions to break the all-time record held by John Stallworth (63). Ward currently has 62 receiving touchdowns.
• Needs 202 receiving yards to become the Steelers’ all-time receiving yardage leader. He currently has 8,522 and trails only John Stallworth (8,723).
RB Willie Parker
• Needs 56 rushing yards to move into sixth place on the team’s all-time rushing list ahead of Barry Foster (3,943). Parker currently has 3,888 career rushing yards.
• Needs 489 yards to surpass his previous career high for rushing yards in a season. He currently has 1,006 yards rushing this year and had 1,494 in 2006.
• Needs two 100-yard rushing games to move into third place on the team’s all-time list ahead of Barry Foster (20). Parker currently has 19 career 100-yard rushing games.
• Needs three rushing touchdowns to move into the team’s all-time Top 10 for rushing touchdowns. He currently has 18 rushing touchdowns.
QB Ben Roethlisberger
• Needs one touchdown pass on the season to move into a tie for third place on the team’s single-season passing touchdowns list with Terry Bradshaw (1980). He currently has a career-high 23 touchdown passes on the season and is just five touchdowns shy of the team record of 28 in a single season (Bradshaw - 1978).
• Needs 55 passing attempts to move into sixth place on the team’s all-time list ahead of Mark Malone (1,374). Roethlisberger currently has 1,320 career passing attempts.
• Needs one 300-yard passing game to move into a tie for second place on the team’s all-time list with Neil O’Donnell. Roethlisberger currently has four and is tied with Terry Bradshaw.
TE Heath Miller
• Needs one touchdown catch to surpass his previous career best of six touchdowns in a single season. Following his two-yard touchdown reception in Week 10 against Cleveland, Miller has tied his career high with his sixth touchdown catch of the year.
K Jeff Reed
• Needs 13 points to reach 600 career points.