Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sean Taylor Dies...**Update 11/30 - Arrests made in case**

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

Unhappy Sean Taylor Dies...**Update 11/30 - Arrests made in case**

AP: Redskins safety Sean Taylor has dies

MIAMI (AP) — Washington Redskins safety Sean Taylor has died, a day after he was shot in the leg, said family friend Richard Sharpstein.

He said Taylor's father called him around 5:30 a.m. to tell him the news.

"His father called and said he was with Christ and he cried and thanked me," said Sharpstein, Taylor's former lawyer. "It's a tremendously sad and unnecessary event. He was a wonderful, humble, talented young man, and had a huge life in front of him. Obviously God had other plans."

He said he did not know exactly when Taylor died.

Doctors had been encouraged late Monday night when Taylor squeezed a nurse's hand. But Sharpstein said he was told Taylor never regained consciousness after being transported to the hospital and that he wasn't sure how he had squeezed the nurse's hand.

"Maybe he was trying to say goodbye or something," Sharpstein said.

The 24-year-old Redskins safety was shot early Monday in his home in the upper leg, damaging an artery and causing significant blood loss.
    http://www.usatoday.com/sports/footb...terstitialskip

What an extremely sad tragedy. I can't believe he passed away. My thoughts and prayers go out to the Taylor family, Redskins organization, and his friends. RIP Sean Taylor.

My Mood
    Smokin
    How sad...my thoughts and prayers are with his family and team...

Thanks for the sig Flea

My Mood
    Addicted
    Damn.....this is some sad ****, I was reading he turned his life around after the birth of his daughter. Another useless, tragis loss. My thought and prayewrs out to his family. 'RIP'

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

My Mood
    Happy

My Social Networks

Add snowman79 on Facebook

TRAGEDY

The news that Redskins safety Sean Taylor has died as a result of gun shot wounds sustained in a break in at his Miami home is devastating, this young man had his whole life and future in front of him, this is such a tragic and needless loss.

Our thoughts and sympathy's must surely go out to his family, friends and team mates, may God bless them and comfort them in this their time of need.

From everyone within the "Steelers Family" our thoughts and prayers are with you.

God Bless You All

"FREEDOM DOES NOT COME FREE"

Rookie Free Agent
    wow.... thats messed up...he was one of my favorite safties...right after troy of course

My Mood
    Chatty
    It's just terrible!! I don't understand that! God Bless his family and his little baby! I don't understand why these NFL guys don't get alarm systems. I have one and i'm not even rich!
    I just feel so bad for them. Don't know him but my heart just sunk when I saw that on tv.

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

My Mood
    Happy

My Social Networks

Add snowman79 on Facebook
    My thoughts and prayers are with this young mans family.

May the Lord comfort thee and keep in thy our of need

R. I. P. Sean you are now with the greatest team of all "God's Team"

You will be sadly missed

"SUPPORT OUR TROOPS"
    Last edited by snowman79; 11-27-2007 at 10:48 AM. Reason: .

"FREEDOM DOES NOT COME FREE"

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. it is always a tragedy when something like this happens. RIP

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

I smell foul play from the story I have heard from Taylor's girlfriend and the previous report of a breakin to the house a week prior to the event last night.

-A breakin was reported at Sean Taylor's house a week prior to the event last night and a machete was left on Taylor's bed.

-Taylor's girlfriend reported hearing loud noises in the house, followed by someone barging in their bedroom door and firing two shots hitting Taylor in the leg once; piercing a major artery and causing a lot of blood loss.

This does not seem like an attempted burglery, the intruder cased the house a week earlier and left a sign of death on the bed. The intruder knew where Taylor would be and aimed to kill at least him, if not his girlfriend as well.

There is quite a story behind this murder that is going to unravel in front of us as the weeks go on and the investigation continues.

BuFu

My Mood
    Chatty
    God Bless his family! I can't even imagine such a tragedy!!! My thoughts and prayers to his family!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

Thread Information