Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Worst Announcers

Bookmark and Share
    House of Steel
    Stevie, we both agree: JIM NANTZ, he is awesome on the golf coverage too with Verne Linnquist. I did like Frank Gifford on ABC MNF. Bonnie Bernstein is another one I enjoyed listening too and Suzy Kobler.

Worse damn College Basketball Announcer: Dick Vitale (Man, I would love to shove a basketball down his damn throat and Billy Packer. I hate Brent Musberger on ABC college football. Keith Jackson was the man of college football WHOA NELLIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel View Post
    Worse damn College Basketball Announcer: Dick Vitale (Man, I would love to shove a basketball down his damn throat and Billy Packer.
    Are you serious? How can you not love Dick Vitale?

Chris Collinsworth is near the top of my worst announcers list.

House of Steel
    Holy ****! Your actually going to put one of your past superstars of the Bengals on your worst announcing list? Why isn't that the pot calling the kettle black.

Do you like hearing him say , BABY BABY BABY BABY all the time? Get's a little juvenile after a bit. He is annoying.

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CantStop85 View Post
    Are you serious? How can you not love Dick Vitale?
    Dick Vitale is so annoying. Then again I'm not a basketball fan.

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Dicky V is a classic announcer, you'd be hard pressed to hard find another more colorful and exciting announcer anywhere.

Holy ****! Your actually going to put one of your past superstars of the Bengals on your worst announcing list? Why isn't that the pot calling the kettle black.
    Just because I liked him as a player doesn't mean I have to like him as a broadcaster. I'm not going to be a complete homer and defend him because he's a former bengal. He really does suck at broadcasting. Plus I just hate the sound of his voice.

Do you like hearing him say , BABY BABY BABY BABY all the time? Get's a little juvenile after a bit. He is annoying.
    Never gets old when he comes to RUPP ARENA BABY. He's a legend man, you have to love him...at least he brings some energy to the commentary.

House of Steel
    True and True. Point Taken. By the way, your still going down!!!

I don't think Buck would be so bad if he couyld remove Aikman's balls from his mouth. Madden doesn't bother me that much, but, then again, I rarely watch games he calls. Theismann sucks, and Dumb Diederdorf is just as bad. I also hate Paul Macguire...there are a lot of Z team guys like Cross and Wilcox that I don't like either, but nobody is as bad as Joe T.

Thread Information