Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Way to go Jets...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Clowns

Way to go Jets...

Come out on Sunday and play your best game of the year against the Steelers and play completely over your heads on offense and defense and then proceed to turn right around here today and look like complete and total **** much like they have all season long while getting your asses handed to you by the Cowboys 21-0 now and not even halftime. Now its no excuse for how bad the Steelers played on Sunday or anything but its very frustrating to see these teams come out and play well and execute and play over their heads against the Steelers like Denver did and the Jets did, then come back the following weeks like both teams did and see both of them get blown out. Its very irritating to watch and pisses me off so damn much.

i know im watching that game now it now 21-3 in the 2nd 0:10 remaining

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    27-3 in the 4th quarter, this one's over. This loss to the Jets just pisses me off more and more now...

My Mood
    Clowns
    Shame on the Steelers for losing to the Jets after the way they have looked today against the Cowboys getting beat 34-3. It just goes to show you how bad the Jets really were and by the same token it goes to show you the Steelers arent really as good right now as they appear to be. That's the problem with this Steelers team they are too inconsistent and they just do not show up to play every week especially on the road so far this year like they should be doing. It does suck that the Jets picked last week to play over their heads against us and made every single play they needed to make, and today they looked like they couldnt get out of their own way. So I dont want to hear this crap about the Jets arent that bad of a team and blah blah blah and stuff, the Steelers totally gagged that game Sunday to a bad team and got exactly what they deserved a big devistating loss that will totally Eff their season up now for the rest of the season. TRIPLE SHAME ON THE STEELERS FOR LOSING TO THE JETS Sunday just completely inexcusable.

Maybe the Cowboys are just good and have a decent offensive line so they can actually get plays off?
    .:Recent:.

Quote Originally Posted by RW318 View Post
    Maybe the Cowboys are just good and have a decent offensive line so they can actually get plays off?
    bingo!

Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland
    Quote Originally Posted by RW318 View Post
    Oh shut up. lol!

My Mood
    Addicted
    Maybe the Steelers just took them for granted or maybe the just played bad. Either way I don't think the Jets played their best against us. Maybe more a combo of us playing poorly and them playing decent. The bottom line is we should of beaten them easily and we lost. I blame our team for that.

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Props to the Cowboys for beating the **** outta lesser teams. Thats the way its supposed to be.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

i knew it wasn't going to be a close game the jets just suck.can't belive we lost to them

Thread Information