Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don't panic over Steelers

Bookmark and Share
    Rookie Free Agent Woodson_DownUnder's Avatar

Arrow re: Season starts this week

What the team has to realise is that having a 7-3 is not about being play-off bound but having the URGENCY this late in the season to want to improve instead of waiting to improve if that makes sense???

If ppl recall the Steelers were 7-5 in 2005, played better than reasonable in some games and poorly in others.. when the TOUGH got TOUGH, the TOUGH got GOING and the Steelers WILL POWER at this stage of the campaign cranked up a few notches. No reason why we can't expect the same. It's a STEELERS thing.

The SUPER BOWL RUN started this time of the season in 2005 when a 11-5 record squeezes you into the play-offs. We won't be better than the 2005 vintage until see the Steelers show some EMPHATIC performances that doesn't give the opposition a hope of staying in the contest. GO STEELERS!!!
    http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=705&dateline=12442565  10

man all that looks good on paper but what about when you play a really crappy team and get beat. i am pissed all week, not in a good mood. all i want is to beat the teams we are supposed to and some we are not. sorry, i guess i am one of those fans you are talking about, we are the steelers not the 49rs we are used to winning and compeating at a certain level. i have watched the games for 38 years now, been through the very good times and the some bad times, but i expect better than what was acomplished in our 3 loses to bottom of the barrel teams. we are better than that. its only a game but its THE GAME and we are part of the best organization in the N.F.L. can't settle for less.

Thread Information