Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bruce Arians not the problem

Bookmark and Share
    Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    Arians sucks. Ben is finding the open receiver most of the time after thier routes have been ran. Our Wr are smart enough to comeback to help Ben out. Our Cowher like playing calling is out of control. Ben is having his beast year ever, you are correct. So why wouldn`t Arians take advantage of that, and ram the ball down the jets throats? So Ben is having a great year, so on thrd down keep running the ball against the jets? Especially when Willie was struggling.

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

Waterboy
    I think we are all being a little critical here. The fact is that we were an 8-8 team this year. Who would have thought we would be in control of our division at this time? The game plan against Denver was HORRIBLE!

The fact is the Steelers are missing too many tackles, dropping passes and not blocking. I think these things make for too many "critical plays". This team just need to get better.

I agree with a little that is being said about the team "lacking fire". On ESPN radio Jason Smith (who is a hge Jets fan) said the Steelers should be embarrassed by the way the played at the Meadowlands. He noted that the Jets QB went to the silent count because of the noise by Steeler fans.

Will a player step up?

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by Whodat View Post
    I think we are all being a little critical here. The fact is that we were an 8-8 team this year. Who would have thought we would be in control of our division at this time? The game plan against Denver was HORRIBLE!

The fact is the Steelers are missing too many tackles, dropping passes and not blocking. I think these things make for too many "critical plays". This team just need to get better.

I agree with a little that is being said about the team "lacking fire". On ESPN radio Jason Smith (who is a hge Jets fan) said the Steelers should be embarrassed by the way the played at the Meadowlands. He noted that the Jets QB went to the silent count because of the noise by Steeler fans.

Will a player step up?
    I disagree! We may have been a 8-8 preseason team. But with Bens play and the way the AFCN is playing, that should be six wins there alone. We have the talent in key positions to be 12-4 . But our O-line sucks. And consevative play calling has to go. I think Tomlin is non-conservative. He will not put up with Arians crap, much longer

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevestinks View Post
    I disagree! We may have been a 8-8 preseason team. But with Bens play and the way the AFCN is playing, that should be six wins there alone. We have the talent in key positions to be 12-4 . But our O-line sucks. And consevative play calling has to go. I think Tomlin is non-conservative. He will not put up with Arians crap, much longer
    I hope you are right. Because if this isn't fixed and fixed soon every team we play will take advatage of it. Now we will see what kind of head coach we have. Will he pull a Bill Cowher and now fix any thing or will he get right on this.

Thread Information