Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 73

Thread: It's bungals week !!

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #51
    Top 30 suitanim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    537
    Quote Originally Posted by CantStop85 View Post
    Possible...Ben will have to pass for 300 yards for the Steelers to have a chance at winning because they'll be trailing all game.
    Typical...re-read your own posts...you say "No excuses" then offer up excuses for your own loss last year, then, in the ultimate hypocritical act, make sure we all know that the Bengals are missing some players due to injury.

    Christ, it's almost too easy with you. See, the thing is, EVERY team suffers from injuries...the Bengals have suffered plenty over the years, as have the Steelers, only we suffere injuries and still keep winning. The difference is that the Bengals have been awful for a long time and you were busy doing other things on Sunday. Now that the weather is fair, you're playing catch-up and trying to figure out what it means to be a fan of an NFL team.

  2. #52
    Spectator
    Captcoolhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    N.E. Ohio
    Posts
    11,362
    My Mood
    Happy
    Taylor is going to shut down Johnson like he did last year
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

  3. #53
    Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    At the bar
    Posts
    6,268
    Quote Originally Posted by suitanim View Post
    How do you explain THIS!?!?
    So cantstop85 which one are you in the video?


    http://americanat.blogspot.com/

    I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!





    Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.







  4. #54
    Cool Bengal Fan CantStop85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Danville, KY
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel View Post
    ALL CARSON AND RUDI WILL BE SEEING IS THIS MAN DOING IT ALL:
    Sorry, I think you posted the wrong picture...I think you were looking for this one:




  5. #55
    Cool Bengal Fan CantStop85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Danville, KY
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by suitanim View Post
    Typical...re-read your own posts...you say "No excuses" then offer up excuses for your own loss last year, then, in the ultimate hypocritical act, make sure we all know that the Bengals are missing some players due to injury.
    Read a little more carefully next time. I said no excuses needed for a victory. Excuses are for losses, therefore they will not be needed in Sunday's game for the Bengals.



  6. #56
    House of Steel
    Guest
    OH you mean this picture actually:

    URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

    and



    and


    and one more thing, please stop wearing this when you come into our forum, your embrassing yourself.




    PS: a little bit of history for ya since you got some major brain farts:


  7. #57
    Spectator
    Captcoolhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    N.E. Ohio
    Posts
    11,362
    My Mood
    Happy
    CS85- You need a different sig. That guy is one ugly dude. How about one where Johnsons' eyes are rolling up in the back of his head when the Clowns laid down the smackdown
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

  8. #58
    Top 30 suitanim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    537
    Quote Originally Posted by CantStop85 View Post
    Read a little more carefully next time. I said no excuses needed for a victory. Excuses are for losses, therefore they will not be needed in Sunday's game for the Bengals.
    Therefore we should all be expecting you right back here at around 4:15 eating crow sans excuses Sunday when your criminals lose?

  9. #59
    House of Steel
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by suitanim View Post
    Therefore we should all be expecting you right back here at around 4:15 eating crow sans excuses Sunday when your criminals lose?

    I doubt it, Suit, he will be too busy crawling back into the woodwork where he belongs since it is too embrassing to accept defeat and taking responsibilities for his own talks.

  10. #60
    Cool Bengal Fan CantStop85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Danville, KY
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by suitanim View Post
    Therefore we should all be expecting you right back here at around 4:15 eating crow sans excuses Sunday when your criminals lose?
    Someone will be eating crow, but it sure won't be me.

    I'll be here at 4:15, but I'll be doing something similar to .



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The Gospel / Week #2
    By Iron City South in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-15-2007, 08:13 PM
  2. Street Credits NFL Report - Preseason Week 3
    By Deb in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 01:50 AM
  3. AZ_Steeler Power Rankings - Week 6
    By AZ_Steeler in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-17-2006, 04:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •