Thread: Steelers Stuff - Merchandise & Supporters of SA!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Exclamation Steelers Stuff - Merchandise & Supporters of SA!

SteelerAddicts has partnered up with some great companies and individuals to bring you not only the mainstream Steelers merchandise that you know and love, but also some very unique artwork, collectibles, and novelties that you're sure to love!

Please see the information below and feel free to contact the companies directly with questions or to purchase any of their merchandise!

**SteelerAddicts.com is affiliated with these companies and individuals but each is responsible solely for their products, pricing, and policies**
    Last edited by BlitzburghRockCity; 12-10-2011 at 12:59 PM.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon

If you're in the market for discounted Pittsburgh Steelers Memorabilia then be sure to check out one of our Advertising partners here on SA. They've got great prices on everything from Jerseys to helmets to photo's and so much more that you'll be sure to find something great for that Steelers fan on your list for the holidays or anytime of the year. What better way to treat yourself than saving money and getting some great Steelers gear and other collectibles then by checking out Sports Memorabilia.com.
    Last edited by BlitzburghRockCity; 12-10-2011 at 01:20 PM.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Steeler Addicts proudly welcomes Football Fanatics! They are a premier sports apparel & merchandise company with an extensive catalog of officially licensed team merchandise that will blow your mind. Please consider checking them out if you're considering a new jersey, hat, Tshirt, or whatever you may be in the mood for.

Click on the image below to go the site and check out all that they have to offer; by using that link when you shop, you'll be helping out SA too!

Our Mission

To make each customer’s experience so positive they choose us as their primary source for team related merchandise.

Who Are We?
    Football Fanatics is a privately owned sports merchandise company headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, offering the largest selection of officially licensed team and league products found anywhere on the web. What began as two people with a passion for football has evolved into a team of employees fanatical about all sports and dedicated to bringing that excitement to other fans while providing the best shopping experience possible.

Our Beginning
    When it was announced the Jaguars would plant roots in Jacksonville, Florida, two football loving, anxious brothers got together and opened Football Fanatics in 1995 as a retail shop out of a small room in the back of a mall. Although Jaguars gear was selling very well, the brothers recognized there was an even greater need for displaced fans around the world to buy merchandise to support their favorite teams. Thus, we made our first online retail sale in 1997. Business got crazy after that and with the boom of the e-commerce era, the brothers realized they needed to shift focus to online and hired help for the retail stores. (Running through the mall with merchandise in a shopping cart in order to quickly ship to customers just wasn’t cutting it!)

Today, those two founding brothers still work in our headquarters which is located in Jacksonville, Florida, and there are now two retail stores in local malls, along with a fulfillment center for online business.

Why Shop With Us?
    At Football Fanatics we measure our business success in personal relationships, not transactions. We pride ourselves on offering not only the largest selection of top quality products from the best brands, but also the best customer service experience, shipping and return policies in the industry. Our customer service professionals are committed to your satisfaction and view each time you contact us as a chance to build a relationship. We’re shoppers too and dedicated to delivering to our customers the kind of shopping experience we would want to have. If your expectations are not exceeded and if you don’t look forward to coming back, then we haven’t done our job!

• $4.99 Flat Rate, 3-Business Day Shipping
      We don't feel you should be punished with higher shipping fees based on your total order value. No matter how many items you purchase, you will enjoy one low rate for shipping. We proudly offer flat rate, 3-business day shipping for only $4.99 per order, as well as other low cost, expedited shipping options.
    • 365-Day Hassle Free Returns
      Our top priority is to provide the best service possible and if you don’t love what you ordered, we don’t want you to keep it. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item(s) in original condition for a full refund or exchange.
    • Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee
      Our guarantee is backed with $10 Fan Cash™ (merchandise credit) for use toward future purchases. If we don’t exceed your expectations, we want to know in order to help us improve your shopping experience.
    • Endless Assortment
      With over 140,000 officially licensed items from over 600 teams across multiple leagues, you’ll find everything you need for all sports, not just football, all in one convenience place. We carry top quality merchandise from the best brands in sports fan gear such as Nike, adidas, and Reebok, among others.
    • Fanatics Rewards Club
      As a member of our free Club, you will receive 10% back in Fan Cash™ on every purchase for use toward future purchases with us and free shipping on all orders over $75.
    • Shop with Confidence
      Protecting your privacy is of the utmost importance to us. We use state-of-the-art encryption technology (SSL) to protect your credit card/personal information. Your information is 100% safe when you shop with us. You will never be liable for any unauthorized charges and we will never share your information with outside sources. We sometimes email you to alert you of special sales or new arrivals, but you are free to opt-out of these messages with one click. Need more info? View our privacy and security policies.

Last edited by BlitzburghRockCity; 12-10-2011 at 01:35 PM.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon

We're extremely proud to be associated with Christopher's Collages

If you're a fan of the Steelers and you love unique artwork then Christoper Nix is right up your alley! Read below for more information.

“Thank you for enjoying my artwork.” I have dreamed of the day when I could say those words as it is my life’s goal to be a full-time artist and I am grateful for everyone’s support. For as long as I can remember I have been able to look at something and recognize all that makes it whole. Over time using hundreds of images and countless pens, I put my mind to work and let my hands run free. The end result is my vision of extraordinary people, places and things. Look close and look again. Do you see what I see?

By day, I work as an engineer, but thanks to many long nights and the help of my biggest fans (my wife Dawn and our devoted family) we began showing my art in 2009. The response has been humbling and truly overwhelming. With a little luck and continued support I will achieve my dream of being

Christopher Nix, Artist by day-Artist by night.”
    I spend months doing 'research' on my subject before a stroke hits the paper. I tend to emerge myself into one collage at a time and then suddenly it comes pouring out. I continue my research while drawing each special piece which makes the collage extremely personal. Most of the images within the master image are purely relevant to the overall vision, but some things simply make me smile, so I add them too.
    Each unique piece is drawn freehand using black Sharpies and Micron pens (lots of them), on high quality paper bond. The original collage takes approximately 3 to 4 months with upwards of 80 hours of “hands on” drawing-time. Custom designs are sized to meet the request of the client and reproductions come in various sizes. Computer aided assistance is only used to convert my original black ink to colors as needed.

The time I spend reading, watching videos, talking and interviewing people is self-rewarding. I love to get everyone’s perspective on fun and unique images to put into my artwork. Interacting with people, reminiscing and learning as much as I can about each subject is my favorite part of the design process. I began as the little kid who drew on his bedroom walls then on to the college guy who smeared his engineering books, I have drawn it all. Now I get to share my channeled talent with you.

My first collage titled, "Pittsburgh Football" was drawn for my father as a Christmas gift in 2007. I was running low on money and wanted to give him something special. He loved the collage and so did many others. From that day forward my dreams started taking shape, piece-by-piece, just like my collages. Thank you for enjoying my work and for making Christopher’s Collages what is today, I am truly grateful.
    The image below is just a sampling of Christopher's talent. Please click on the Mike Tomlin image below to see the outstanding detail that goes into his creations. You'll be able to zoom in and see exactly what his work is all about.

Last edited by BlitzburghRockCity; 12-21-2011 at 01:36 PM.

Thread Information