Thread: Alright, let's find the positives

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Don't just us !!

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by HburgXL06 View Post
    I saw Holmes' "progress" last night as a WR. After that performance I would pull him and make Reid a receiver. At this point I think Reid could do a better job in both positions than Santonio. Since becomin a 1st round draft pick he has done nothin that has positively contributed to the team. He has at this point fallen out of favor with me and has lost my trust as a player. Until he starts showin vast improvement I ain't gonna be supportin him and defendin him like I have all off-season. At this point I wonder what it would have been like to get a power RB first round....I think that might have helped more.

BuFu
    wtf?? he's made two nice catches, not his fault the first game he gets the ball thrown behind him to miss a catch...and i was to fustrated to see what happened monday....sure he's being a retard on special teams but he hasn't done anything for him not to get deactivated.....both of his catchs have been first downs too.......cut morey lol, and activate willie
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    That's the catch 22 right there...if you deactivate him or bench him in favor of Willie, then you lose the progress he's made so far. On the flip side, you never know what Willie can do either and maybe he's the better man right now. For the forseeable future though, Santonio will continue to get the nod unless he self implodes or gets injured.

lets be honest, Santonio hasnt had an opportunity to do anything on special teams, hes gonna be good, he plays alot like marvin harrison and has incredible speed and i cant wait to see him in open field. Willie is gonna be good to, i would activate him because he was impressive in preseason and has amazing PR ability. I dont know why we dont just cut duce...hes a bum, Chidi was more important to the team than duce.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Duce is insurance right now for us. If Najeh pans out and plays well, we could make Duce inactive on a regular basis and use that roster spot for Willie. Holmes just needs to learn to use better judgement in following his blockers and when to return or field a kick vs when to let it go.

Thread Information