Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Espn rankings

Bookmark and Share
    SA First Blitzburgh Blitzburgh55's Avatar

Espn rankings

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking

Maybe I was a little hard on the Steelers...maybe not! Big matchup this week though is giong to be the Jags and Colts, Bengals and Steelers!

I don't really have any complaints with his rankings, this one of the few that looks half way legitimate.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    both of those games are the games of the week. We should see these being analyzed and talked about this whole week and half of next week atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by Top Gun View Post
    both of those games are the games of the week. We should see these being analyzed and talked about this whole week and half of next week atleast.
    What happened to your sig?

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    It's still there, I see it...

Quote Originally Posted by Top Gun View Post
    It's still there, I see it...
    Really? Does everybody else see it??? All I see is the photobucket picture saying the photo has been deleted???

I see it. I think its another hallucination AZ...

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    I see all the sigs too. Is AZ still drunk from last night?

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

I don't think I'm hallucinating

Here is what I am seeing...

Have you been uploading a lot of photobucket stuff?

Q: My images take a long time to upload or do not upload at all.
    A: Try uploading smaller images. This does not mean you must crop your images, rather be aware of the file size of them.

Uploading images larger than our limit (1024 x 768 Pixels for Free accounts, 2048 x 1536 Pixels for Pro accounts) only to have them automatically resized can also contribute to slowness when you are uploading.

If you have a Free account and are at your upper limit for disk space, you will not be able to upload any additional images until you delete some of the current images. There must be enough space left for the full image size of the new images. You can view your current usage in your Account Options. Please see our tutorial on Account Options for more details.

Make sure there are no punctuation marks, symbols or spaces in the name of the image.
    Q: I am getting a "Bandwidth Exceeded" picture in place of my images, what is bandwidth?
    A: Bandwidth, in Photobucket terms, is a measure of the number of bytes passed over time via direct linking to images in your album from out on the internet. It is calculated by adding up the size of each of your images as they are sent from Photobucket. Example: You have various images of 25K each in size - they are viewed by by 100 users on your favorite message board in one day. 25K * 100 requests = 2500K (or 2.5MB) of bandwidth used in one day. Please be careful not to confuse bandwidth with your album size, otherwise known as disk space, which is discussed above.

Q: I removed a number of images from my album but my bandwidth has not decreased.
    A: Bandwidth is not a measure of how many images are in your album, rather it is a measure of how many times the images in your album are being 'viewed' from places out on the internet where you have posted links to them.

Q: How often does my bandwidth usage reset?
    A: Bandwidth resets each month on the anniversary of the day you originally registered. Example: you registered on the 5th of June - your bandwidth will reset on on 5th of each month. You can view your original registration day as well as your current bandwidth usage in your 'Account Options'. Please see the 'Member since' and 'Monthly bandwidth' fields..

Thread Information