Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: That was pathetic

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    BlitzburghRockCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central PA.
    Posts
    54,683
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

    Angry That was pathetic

    ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC

    Ive never seen our offense look so inept ! Yeah Ben is recovering, but that's life. Our offense did jack shiat ! We didn't deserve to win this game,and if it wasn't for the defense giving up FG's instead of TD's we'd have gotten blown out of the water even more.

    Overthrown balls, couldn't run, WR's dropping passes !! WTF !!!

  2. #2
    Spectator
    Captcoolhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    N.E. Ohio
    Posts
    11,362
    My Mood
    Happy
    i couldn't agree more, our WR sucked tonight
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

  3. #3
    BlitzburghRockCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central PA.
    Posts
    54,683
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Everything on the offensive side of the ball sucked. Ben sucked, Willie sucked, the blocking sucked, the TE's sucked, WR's sucked.

    The only thing that didn't suck was the defense who atleast kept us in the game, and the ST for playing better.

  4. #4
    Waterboy RoethlisbergerRules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Zanesville,Ohio
    Posts
    15
    yeah our defence was playing their heart out and we had nothing to show for it meaning we didnt score at all
    We Are Going To Start On The Other Hand!!

  5. #5
    House of Steel
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Gun View Post
    ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC

    Ive never seen our offense look so inept ! Yeah Ben is recovering, but that's life. Our offense did jack shiat ! We didn't deserve to win this game,and if it wasn't for the defense giving up FG's instead of TD's we'd have gotten blown out of the water even more.

    Overthrown balls, couldn't run, WR's dropping passes !! WTF !!!
    Matt, I just went outside and found a 2 x 4 and split that sucker in three pieces, that is how mad I am. I had to go out and vent some anger. My wife heard that board crack and was like GOOD LORD!!!! My knuckles are bleeding a little.

  6. #6
    BlitzburghRockCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central PA.
    Posts
    54,683
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    How you gonna be the defending super bowl champs and not even score a damn point !

  7. #7
    The Absolute Truth Koopa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Kingsville, Texas
    Posts
    9,321
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Gun View Post
    How you gonna be the defending super bowl champs and not even score a damn point !

    by letting cowher be your head coach...he needs to pull a joe gibbs and hand over all the play calling to the corridinaters
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

  8. #8
    #1 Patsies Hater SteelerFan87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,599
    Quote Originally Posted by koopa View Post
    by letting cowher be your head coach...he needs to pull a joe gibbs and hand over all the play calling to the corridinaters
    God, has it really started this early? First game they lose after the Super Bowl (when Cowher was a "genius"), and now Cowher "lost the game"? I can't believe how quickly some Steelers fans will turn on people.

    Anyway, as for the game, what the hell was that?!?!?!? Ben sucked ***! I mean God! We looked like the f***ing RAIDERS on offense!!!
    Who Ride?! WE RIDE!!! Long live the Boot!!!

    "I'll always be a Steeler" - Joey Porter
    "Once a Steeler, always a Steeler" - Kordell Stewart





    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think we should make willie parker eat lots and lots of cake so we have a power running game

  9. #9
    The Absolute Truth Koopa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Kingsville, Texas
    Posts
    9,321
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFan87 View Post
    God, has it really started this early? First game they lose after the Super Bowl (when Cowher was a "genius"), and now Cowher "lost the game"? I can't believe how quickly some Steelers fans will turn on people.

    Anyway, as for the game, what the hell was that?!?!?!? Ben sucked ***! I mean God! We looked like the f***ing RAIDERS on offense!!!

    you will never see me give props to cowher.....i hate him win or lose lol
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

  10. #10
    Spectator
    Captcoolhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    N.E. Ohio
    Posts
    11,362
    My Mood
    Happy
    I don't blame Ben, He had alot of nice passes that was right on, but the receivers just didn't catch them but do agree about ST and Def.
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 10:16 AM
  2. Pathetic
    By BR7 in forum Steelers Pictures, Videos, & Songs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-09-2007, 05:16 PM
  3. Zeke's Pathetic Remarks
    By Steelerlyn in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2006, 10:42 PM
  4. How truely pathetic in every sense of the word
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-26-2006, 10:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •