Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Colts lose 2 in a row

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Colts lose 2 in a row

Manning throws 5 int's in the game and they still had a chance to tie it with less than 2 minutes to go on a chip shot FG attempt that went wide right.

Suddenly the Colts are human again...

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    i think they are doing it on purpose, i think in the past they used to dominate and lose in the end, but since last year they stopped dominating and won it all, so i think this year they are just ****ing around and then in playoffs they will pick it up like last year
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

yeah they are doing it on purpose......jackass lol

My Mood
    jaguars-hater
    No it means the Colts arent as good as the media wants them to be and the Steelers are just as good if not better then them. The Colts are gonna have the Steelers now up their asses for that number 2 seed the rest of the year because of this loss tonight to the Chargers a game in which they should have won but Vinateri of all people missed a 29 yard chip shot fg that probably would have won the game. And while the Colts have a pretty easy stretch coming up, so do the Steelers especially before the Pats having the Jets,Miami, and Cincy. So this loss tonight for the Colts was huge. They could definitely be looking back on it come playoff time if they have to come to Pittsburgh instead of having the bye week as the reason why it happened. No matter how many games Indy wins the rest of the way now, as long as the Steelers keep winning games like they should with this schedule they will maintain the number 2 spot in the AFC just because the Colts have one more loss in the conference then they do. Its why I came on here after the Steelers lost to Arizona and said it really wasnt a bad loss because it was an NFC loss and it wouldnt count in the conference standings and tiebrakers later on in the season when it mattered like it does now. The bottom line is the Colts losing that game tonight in San Diego was absolutely HUGE HUGE for the Steelers.

All it means is Manning had a HORRIBLE game.....a HORRIBLE game that they still should have won. When you can have six turnovers from the QB and keep it a two point game....you're a damn good team. I don't give two shits who the opponent is...

Regardless of this game I still wouldn't put the Steelers on the Colts level yet
    .:Recent:.

BIG FAT ARKIESTEEL
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Manning throws 5 int's in the game and they still had a chance to tie it with less than 2 minutes to go on a chip shot FG attempt that went wide right.

Suddenly the Colts are human again...
    That would be 6 int's almost what Ben has done the whole season. If it bleeds we can kill it....and the colts have shown they are human like the rest of us

2nd String
    IT PROVES THAT NORV TURNER ISN'T AN HEAD COACH, IT PROVES THAT THE COLTS R HUMAN, BUT REMEMBER THE COLTS HAVE HAD SOME MAJOR PLAYERS OUT, BUT SO R THE CHEATERS THEY R HUMAN ALSO.

My Mood
    jaguars-hater
    Yes the Colts did have Harrison,Clark,Gonzalez and some o line and d line man out for this game but make no mistake about it nobody is going to feel sorry for the Colts just because they have injuries and guys like Harrison are out. My response to the Colts is overcome it like the Steelers did when they played Seattle when they had Hines,Holmes,Polamalu and Hampton out and still won the game 21-0. Marvin Harrison for one thing had better get healthy for the Colts because the other receivers in his place are making key drops for TDS the last few weeks, balls that Harrison definitely would have caught that probably makes them win one or maybe even both of those games against the Pats and Chargers. If Marvin Harrison doesnt play for this Colts team down the stretch here and especially come playoff time this Colts team I feel is in deep deep trouble. The Colts and Steelers are not too far apart right now as we sit here today. The Steelers at the moment are playing better,they are healthier then the Colts ,and just got finished winning 3 games in a row within their division to pretty much put a strangle hold on it,while the Colts have lost 2 games in a row something they rarely do. And to top it off it shows it in the standings seeing that the Steelers have the same record at 7-2 and currently hold the tiebraker over the Colts for the number 2 seed and the bye week based on a better conference record of 5-1 to Indy's 4-2. So if you break all that down if were talking about right now at this point and time Id say that the Steelers right now are a better team then the Colts.

last night the chargers blew out the colts

Tie breakers mean jack **** at this point in the season.....

I guess I can say the Cowboys are the second best team in the NFL judging by records and the fact their only loss came against the team with the best record in the NFL.
    .:Recent:.

Thread Information