Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Save all of mankind: destroy the Browns

Bookmark and Share

Save all of mankind: destroy the Browns

Since the Striped Season went into Offseason mode in Week 2 courtesy of the wonderful prep-work of the Trifecta of Terror, I've decided that the Pittsburgh Steelers, a team I have made a lifetime of despising, must win the AFC North and return to oblivion this "I'm blowing a wad in my pants because we didn't lose" team known as the second version of the Cleveland Browns.

Yes it's a long sentence but it's a very passionate statement for me. I've seen too many Braylon Edwards jerseys lately that not only cause my eye sight to fail me but my proper linguistic skills have gone awry as well. A time of sufferage: when suddenly everyone is a Browns fan and Butch Davis never existed. Art Modell never moved and this town does not smell like an 85 yr old's undies.

I've circled this week on the calendar and finally... the time is here! It's like Christmas. Get me an umbrella and... after brutallizing the next "Derek Anderson is going to the Pro Bowl" believer with this umbrella... I'll sing any merry tune in a downpour, which likely is acid rain from the festering stench of the lake. I feel like throwing it in Julie Andrews and singing about raindrops on roses and mittens on kittens. Aw yes, the time for a loss is here!

After everyone went into labor in the streets of Cleveland last night at the conclusion of a victory over a marginally slightly below average Seahawk team, I'm looking forward to an increase in abandoned babies this weekend. The November Super Bowl will be put on hold and the Pro Bowl declarations will finally ring silent sparing the remaining few of some sanity within a 60 mile radius. The Fat Man will pout on the sidelines, the aforementioned Braylon Edwards will continue to drop passes, the Lesser Kellen Winslow will celebrate not being thrown to, and the 900 million dollar line will give up sacks like Rosie O'Donnell talking about Chinese people on national TV.

Please Pittsburgh Steelers, defeat the wretched Cleveland Browns (that second football team in Cleveland).

Draft Pick portcityblackandgold's Avatar
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Odd I would see this Browns post. I live in Chas SC and dont hear a lot of the Browns jokes but another member of the Steeler Nation down here just posted some jokes on his site and here's a good one.
    A Steelers fan liked to amuse himself by scaring every Browns fan he saw strutting down the street in an obnoxious Orange & Brown shirt.
    He would swerve his van as if to hit them, then swerve back just missing
    them. One day while driving along, he saw a priest. He thought he
    would do a good deed, so he pulled over and asked the priest, "Where are
    you going, Father?" "I'm going to give Mass at St. Francis church, about two miles down the road," replied the priest."Climb in, Father. I'l l give you a lift!" The priest climbed into the passenger seat, and they continued down the road. Suddenly, the driver saw a Browns fan walking down the road,
    >and he instinctively swerved as if to hit him. But, as usual, he swerved
    >back onto the road just in time. Even though he was certain that he had missed the guy, he still heard a loud THUD. Not knowing where the noise came from, he glanced in his mirrors but still didn't see anything. He then remembered the priest, and he turned to the priest and said, sorry Father, I almost hit that Browns fan." "That's OK," replied the priest "I got him with the door."

Anutha fine masterpiece by the picasso of sigs K-Train

First order of business is the rat birds... after we take care of some business with them then we can focus on the puppies from the lake.......which btw the way I will be attending ...
    Last edited by BlacknGold Bleeder; 11-05-2007 at 09:49 AM.

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Good to see ya N8 !! Trust me dude, we feel your pain with the clowns. These fans think their team is nothing short of the second coming these days. They beat up on subpar teams and they think their team is just God's gift to the NFL yet they play good teams and they can't win, gimme a damn break already !

We have some unfinished business of our own tonight against the ratbirds but the clowns are on the radar for this coming sunday and they need to be brought back down to earth !

The Steelers do the rare feat of playing the Browns two weeks in a row. The Browns that couldn't win a Super Bowl until they move and the Browns that win a Super Bowl every April.

I know what you are saying about the Browns...and after the Rats we will be ready to face the over rated Browns. My husband is a Browns fan and all of a sudden he's this huge football fan! My house will be hell if the Browns pulled out a win against us...still I don't see it happening!

sig made by K Train....Thank you!

If it's Brown,

Flush it down.

While I must say I'm enjoying this new attitude from Mr. Gr8N8 (I used Mr. because my mommy taught me to respect my elders) methinks perhaps Mr. N8 should keep in mind that when he looks at the Browns, he looks at his own Bengals of a couple years ago.

Welcome to the club N8. Now you know why we all hate Bengals fans.
    Who Ride?! WE RIDE!!! Long live the Boot!!!

"I'll always be a Steeler" - Joey Porter
    "Once a Steeler, always a Steeler" - Kordell Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think we should make willie parker eat lots and lots of cake so we have a power running game

lmao at this whole thread.

Weve played the browns before, weve played the browns with derek anderson as the starting QB, weve beaten the browns in every aspect of the game....its never a pretty thing when we play the browns. Ben has never lost to them, santonio owns them, willie REALLY owns them and even charlie batch is 1-0 against them lol

Reppin' 724
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr8N8 View Post
    Since the Striped Season went into Offseason mode in Week 2 courtesy of the wonderful prep-work of the Trifecta of Terror, I've decided that the Pittsburgh Steelers, a team I have made a lifetime of despising, must win the AFC North and return to oblivion this "I'm blowing a wad in my pants because we didn't lose" team known as the second version of the Cleveland Browns.

Yes it's a long sentence but it's a very passionate statement for me. I've seen too many Braylon Edwards jerseys lately that not only cause my eye sight to fail me but my proper linguistic skills have gone awry as well. A time of sufferage: when suddenly everyone is a Browns fan and Butch Davis never existed. Art Modell never moved and this town does not smell like an 85 yr old's undies.

I've circled this week on the calendar and finally... the time is here! It's like Christmas. Get me an umbrella and... after brutallizing the next "Derek Anderson is going to the Pro Bowl" believer with this umbrella... I'll sing any merry tune in a downpour, which likely is acid rain from the festering stench of the lake. I feel like throwing it in Julie Andrews and singing about raindrops on roses and mittens on kittens. Aw yes, the time for a loss is here!

After everyone went into labor in the streets of Cleveland last night at the conclusion of a victory over a marginally slightly below average Seahawk team, I'm looking forward to an increase in abandoned babies this weekend. The November Super Bowl will be put on hold and the Pro Bowl declarations will finally ring silent sparing the remaining few of some sanity within a 60 mile radius. The Fat Man will pout on the sidelines, the aforementioned Braylon Edwards will continue to drop passes, the Lesser Kellen Winslow will celebrate not being thrown to, and the 900 million dollar line will give up sacks like Rosie O'Donnell talking about Chinese people on national TV.

Please Pittsburgh Steelers, defeat the wretched Cleveland Browns (that second football team in Cleveland).
    Replace the following words:

Derek Anderson
    Braylon Edwards
    Butch Davis
    Kellen Winslow
    Cleveland Browns

With:

Carson Palmer
    Chad Johnson
    Bruse Coslett/David Klingler/Akili Smith/Dave Shula/etc.......
    TJ Longasslastname
    Bungles

Nate, you said everything perfectly, except you got the wrong team. The same thing the ****-hole town is going though right now, reminds me of the queen-city the past, what is it now, 4 years? You guys have been the second coming for a while now, and here you are, losing to the Bills.

Maybe you shouldn't have jumped ship so quickly and you wouldn't have a reason to be bitter. lol.

Black is the new white, 40 is the new 30, and clowns fans are the new bungles fans.

Thread Information