Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Browns vs. Steelers (Wk. 10)

Hybrid View

Browns vs. Steelers (Wk. 10)

vs

Sunday November 11, 2006
    Heinz Field - 1:00 PM EST

Try this on for size... The Cleveland Browns, alone in 2nd place in the AFC North with a 5-3 record to go along with a 3 game winning streak, travel to Heinz field this weekend to take on the Steelers sitting atop of the North with a one game lead. That just seems odd, especially to see the Browns with a winning record. However, flash back to week one when the Steelers opened their season in Cleveland with a dominating performance that sent Frye to Seattle the following week! I will give the Browns credit though because they have bounced back and been able to pull a couple of victories out of their ***.

The Browns defense is HORRIBLE and is ranked dead last in the league! If they didn't have an offense that could put points on the board their record would probably be more like 2-6 or possibly 3-5. Bottom line is, you put the Browns up against a defense like the Steelers and it's a whole different Browns team becasue they are far from being anything like the Rams when they were labled "The Greatest Show on Turf", plus did I mention this game is in Pittsburgh where the Steelers have completely enialated their opponents this season!

Look for the Steelers to run early and to run often! Then when the Browns least expect it, Ben will go with that play action fake and continue to add to his, second best in the league, 20 TD passes on the year! The Steelers are almost a complete team from top to bottom with the exception of the kick off coverage team. They have been suspect all year and will give up at least one big return a game. Still though, that one big return won't be enough for the Browns to pull another one out of their ***!

Join us this Sunday here in the gameday thread as we talk about the game and cheer our Steelers to a victory!!!!

Last edited by AZ_Steeler; 11-09-2007 at 03:24 PM.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Bring on the Clowns, it's time to put them back in their place and bring them back down to earth BLITZBURGH style !!

My Mood
    Smokin
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Bring on the Clowns, it's time to put them back in their place and bring them back down to earth BLITZBURGH style !!

I could not of said it better my self!!!!

Thanks for the sig Flea

i could have

Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion NOVA STEELERS's Avatar
    My Mood
    Wicked
    HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO.......... bring on the clowns

Gold Standard

Love it.

On ESPN Gameday Chris Berman was talking about the horrible play by the Ravens and Bengals. He said todays game was supposed to be a battle for first place in this division and instead its for last place. The experts did pick the Ravens and Bengals to finish 1st and 2nd in the division. We were supposed to finish 3rd with the Brownies finishing last. Wow, the experts really know their football!
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    We just came off a emotional MNF game, I'm just hoping we got our heads on straight. Yeah its the Browns, same old Browns right? We need to come out and take these guys and every game from here on out serious. No let downs, no thinking ahead.....60 minutes of in your face, make em bleed, smashmouth football!!!!!

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Draft Pick portcityblackandgold's Avatar
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Braylon Edwards has been running his mouth saying he gonna find holes in our defense today. He going to find a lot of Anthony Smith

Anutha fine masterpiece by the picasso of sigs K-Train

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Dan Kreider is out today. We'll see a lot of Max Starks in the Jumbo package today.

It's time to shut up the clowns and show them who the class of the AFCN is !!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Farrior is firing up the troops !! Let's go kick some *** boys !

Thread Information