Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ravens vs. Steelers (Wk. 9) MNF

Ravens vs. Steelers (Wk. 9) MNF

vs.

Monday November 5, 2007
    Heinz Field - 8:30 PM EST

We could probably call this "Revenge Game I" after the thumping the Ravens put on the Steelers in both games last year! Those two losses are definitely something the Steelers want to erase and hopefully return the favor becasue they were completely owned by the Ravens last year. The combined numbers were just staggering and left a bad taste in everyone's mouth for sure.

This year though things are different. The Steelers are tops in the AFCN but the Ravens are clipping at their heals, so this is a great opportunity to start to separate themselves from everyone else in the North. Plus the Steelers have the top D in the league as well as the top Rushing Offense! Both of the teams bring a solid D to the field, but the Steelers have the edge because the game is in Heinz field. Also, the biggest change of all, which Ogden forgot about this week when he was running his mouth, is the Steelers new head coach, Mike Tomlin!

Reports this week indicate the Steelers are going to attack the Ravens with the run. Not sure sure if this is a decoy or not, but the Steeler players always say one thing to the media and end up doing the complete opposite! Maybe this is like that fake end around they always run? You get so use to seeing that end take off on the fake around the outside and you know he's not getting the ball until you least expect it... so maybe this is the plan of the players, show the media this but we are really doing this! I'm probably reading into this entirely to much but you have to wonder, and start to realize teams are using the media as part of their chess match during the week trying to psych out the other team.

Join us this Monday night here in the gameday thread as we talk about the game and cheer our Steelers to a victory!!!!

Last edited by AZ_Steeler; 11-02-2007 at 03:58 PM.

2nd String
    THE STEELERS WILL WIN THIS AN WE WIN IT WITH CONVICTION,IT'S TIME 2 PUT SOME SPACE BETWEEN US AN THE REST OF THE AFCN,WHAT BETTER WAY THAN 2 TAKE IT 2 THE TEAM WHO KICK UR AZZZZZZZZZZZZZ TWICE LAST YEAR, MEMO 2 THE RATBIRDSU SUCK UR TEAM IS OLD AN WERE GONNAON THE WHOLE RATBIRD TEAM!

Cannot wait for us to finally get our payback from last year

We are gonna kick them rat-turds

My Mood
    Happy

My Social Networks

Add snowman79 on Facebook
    PAYBACK TIME PEOPLE WE OWE THESE A**HOLES A SEVERE KICKING AFTER LAST SEASON. LETS PUT A BIT OF DISTANCE BETWEEN US AND THE REST AND REMAIN IN OUR RIGHTFUL PLACE AT THE TOP OF THE DIVISION.

BRING IT ON RATBRIDS Mr Farrior and Co are waiting for you.

STEELERS BY 21 POINTS (HOPEFULLY)

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO

My Mood
    Smokin

Thanks for the sig Flea

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersgal86 View Post

what she said !!

DOWN WITH THE RATBIRDS !!!!!!!

Reports this week indicate the Steelers are going to attack the Ravens with the run. Not sure sure if this is a decoy or not, but the Steeler players always say one thing to the media and end up doing the complete opposite!
    I believe the Steelers game plan will be balance...The key will be Oline play...If the Steelers offensive line gets movement...The Steelers will jam the ball down the Ravens throats... It Just makes sense...The Ravens offense cant score points...The Ravens defense is talented...Not very deep...The Steelers would love to win a ball control game.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Im not sure I can contain myself until monday night !!!

Both starting CBs likely out monday night
    CB Samari Rolle could miss Monday's game because the undisclosed illness that kept him out for three games earlier this season has flared up again. It's unclear if Rolle will be able to recover in time to play against the Steelers. He didn't practice Friday and was unavailable for comment

The Ravens were already anticipating not having Pro Bowl CB Chris McAlister in uniform because of a lingering knee injury that kept him out of practice all week..

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Both starting CBs likely out monday night
    That's what I like to hear.

Thread Information