Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2nd best team in the AFC North

Bookmark and Share
    SA First Blitzburgh Blitzburgh55's Avatar

2nd best team in the AFC North

IS it the browns or the ravens

I think its the Browns
    Braylon is a beast And Winslow isnt bad both better than anyone the ravens have and Anderson not a bad QB

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Right now it's a toss up. The browns haven't beaten anyone with a winning record as far as I remember. Their defense is subpar but their O can score a lot of points against lesser teams.

The rats still have a good defense but their offense is pathetic.
    You can make a case for either one being better or worse than the other right now IMO.

SA First Blitzburgh Blitzburgh55's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Right now it's a toss up. The browns haven't beaten anyone with a winning record as far as I remember. Their defense is subpar but their O can score a lot of points against lesser teams.

The rats still have a good defense but their offense is pathetic.
    You can make a case for either one being better or worse than the other right now IMO.
    The browns can win games giving up 40 but you can never win a game scoring 0

Starter
    I think it is the browns, the Ravens absoloutley suck right now imo and the browns dont have a good defense, but I noticed that they can cause turnovers, so I go with the stains

My Mood
    saints-hater
    The Browns have beaten the Ravens already so Ill base it on that right now that they are the better team then the Ravens at this point. But lets keep in mind the Browns 4 wins are against Cincy,Baltimore,Miami and St Louis. Two of those 4 teams have yet to win a game, and 3 of those 4 have been at home, and the one road win was against St Louis this past weekend in a game they had to struggle to win and fell behind 14 points to a winless Rams team. The Browns are definitely improved and better then they were when the Steelers beat them week 1, but they have yet to prove that they can go on the road and win a big game and compete with the big boys in this division. I want to see how they play against Seattle this week in Cleveland. Seattle while there not a great team is pretty good overall and will challenge the Browns especially coming off a bye week and being pretty fresh and ready to go. The bottom line is though both the Ravens and Browns are not better then the Steelers and shame on the Steelers if they would dare lose to one or both of these teams the next 2 weeks here at Heinz Field. Ill be really surprised if it happens especially seeing how well the Steelers have played so far this season at home, and how bad the Browns and Ravens have both been on the road. Steelers should win and will win both of these games in my opinion. If they lose either one of these 2 games then they can pretty much forget about being a major player in this AFC come playoff time.
    Last edited by Troyisabeast_43; 10-30-2007 at 07:21 PM.

2nd String
    I HATE 2 SAY IT BUT IT IS THE CLOWNS!

Rookie Free Agent
    Most improved team = Browns. Who is 2nd?, we will see soon enough

Tailgate Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzburgh55 View Post
    IS it the browns or the ravens

I think its the Browns
    Braylon is a beast And Winslow isnt bad both better than anyone the ravens have and Anderson not a bad QB

???? Mason is better than Edwards, and Heap is also better than Winslow. And let's see what Anderson does against a better defense. Probably the best defense that he will face since Week 1.

I'm A "Champion"

My Mood
    Frustrated
    Quote Originally Posted by Stlrs4Life View Post
    ???? Mason is better than Edwards, and Heap is also better than Winslow. And let's see what Anderson does against a better defense. Probably the best defense that he will face since Week 1.
    Cleveland already beat the RatTurds and Bungals! ARe you saying B-mores D isn't any good?

And Mason is not in the class of talent that Edwards has, it's just he's been hurt, alot!

Starter
    Braylon is a very good reciever, the kind of guy you would like to have on your team, so I think he is better than mason

Thread Information