Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PATS RUNNING UP THE SCORE????

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Chatty

PATS RUNNING UP THE SCORE????

What does everyone think about the Pats running up the score? I don't know about everyone else but I hate the Pats as much as anyone else but what else is this team suppose to do? Let the other teams score to be nice? I'm so tired of hearing that! It's not the Pats fault that the other teams can't score on them. I know everyone is saying they are disrepectful. Wanted to see what everyone else thought. We did it against the Browns several times!!!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

52-0 with starters still on the field (Brady among them) and still throwing the ball downfield?

BuFu

This is still the NFL, so running up the score should never be an option. I do think that if they are up going into the 4th quarter instead of scoring they should be running the ball to kill the clock and not keep scoring. I hate the pats and if they keep doing this to teams someone is going to get soo pissed off at them that there will be injuries and someone like brady or moss or someone else is going to end up getting hurt. then they might realize that they should have put backups in the game.

I don't like it personally, but the NFL is an eat or get ate profession and in the end the defense needs to step up and stop them.

I don't really understand why they did it... it's not like it's college.

OLD SCHOOL FOOTBALL
    I don't consider it running up the score, I call it playing football.
    You gameplan all week to score more points than your oponent and prevent them from scoring with your defense. If your team can't stop the opposition from scoring, shame on you and get better prepared for the following week.

You never see teams in baseball or basketball let up when they are ahead.

Thanks to Zachintosh66 for my awesome website banner!!
    steelersal.com

It's gonna be funny when they disrespect a team that will disrespect them back. When someone gets injured late in a blowout I'm gonna have no other choice but to laugh at the Patriots (I'll laugh even harder if it's a cheap shot from the other team).
    .:Recent:.

Quote Originally Posted by RW318 View Post
    It's gonna be funny when they disrespect a team that will disrespect them back. When someone gets injured late in a blowout I'm gonna have no other choice but to laugh at the Patriots (I'll laugh even harder if it's a cheap shot from the other team).
    This is very possible. They are going to **** someone off and someone is going to retaliate....and I will probably laugh when it happens too!

sig made by K Train....Thank you!

2nd String
    who cares this is football right? u don't wanna get rolled up on play some d then.washington is supposed 2 b this powerhouse d right? when we played them in preseason joe gibbs game planned 4 us, now he wants 2 cry when the games count? go figure i hate the CHEATERS 2, but it is what it is!!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I agree with Steelerfan if in the 4th your up big put the ball on the ground. Don't keep throwing deep. Unless they are only doing it to reap the bonus money cause their greedy. Then they deserve what ever happens.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    speaking of cheap shots.....does anyone nowhere kimo is playing these days??? maybe we should sign him up so when we play them and are getting blown out we can send him in...........lol

the pats have no class, but what are you gonna do?? i'm sure they are trying to prove a point, something like we can score at will even without cheating lol
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Thread Information