Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ratbird week

Bookmark and Share
    Big ups Top!
    "Like a midget at a urinal, I knew I had to be on my toes." - Lt. Frank Drevin

Starter
    I can easily see another shutout for our defense, the Ravens have no offense. My prediction Steelers 21 Ravens 0

BIG FAT ARKIESTEEL
    Will Dan K be back for this week? I think running on this D will be better with him as lead block.

The Ravens are retuning 6 starters including McNair, Ogden, Heap and McCallister. Willis is #3 in the league in rushing. And they can take 1st place (tied with us) in the division w/ a win monday!!!

We can put a strangle hold on the division with a win monday. Willie and Ben are having career seasons w/ Ben having more td's than Peyton (wow i woulda lost that bet!!!) We have the top D in the league w/ out forcing many TO's!!! And we're at home monday night w/ a chance to exact revenge for two BEAT DOWNS served up last year by the RatBirds (27-0 and 31-7)

This game comes down to who wants it more!!! With Baltimore basically assuring 2-3 more losses against SD, NE and IND this season, this is a BIG near "must win game" for them!!! If they lose Monday and the three afore mentioned games, the best they can do is win out and go 9-7 losing the division to us!!! This is a HUGE game for Baltimore and they know it... this could be their season much like the bengals last week!!!

We are being disrespected by many media types by being behind the likes of NFC leaders NYG, GB & DAL in overall and power rankings!!! This is a game being looked at as a measure what type of team we have!!! A loss in this game puts us (in the eyes of the "experts") in the middle of the pack in the afc!!!
    -a Quote from espn and Dwight Freeney
    "Win or lose on Sunday, the Colts suspect this will be the first of two against the Pats. "We will see New England twice this season," Dwight Freeney told the Indy Star. Presumably, No. 2 will be the AFC title game."

The steelers should have all the motivation they need to repeat the runs of '04 and '05!!!! This week marks the beginning of the wsecond half....

HERE WE GO!!!!

Ravens notes: McAlister misses practice, may still play on Monday

http://www.carrollcounty.com/article...ts10-31-07.txt
    OWINGS MILLS — Baltimore Ravens cornerback Chris McAlister missed his second consecutive practice with a strained knee, but expressed optimism that he might play in Monday night’s critical game against the Pittsburgh Steelers..
    ...Meanwhile, tight end Todd Heap (hamstring) participated in individual drills and is expected to begin practicing Thursday when the team resumes workouts after hav-ing today off.

Tight end Daniel Wilcox (sprained toe) didn’t practice and remains an injured-reserve candidate if he’s un-able to return soon, said Bil-lick...

...Quarterback Steve McNair (back, groin), tackles Jonathan Ogden (turf toe) and Adam Terry (sprained ankle), center Mike Flynn (knee sprain) and defensive end Trevor Pryce (broken wrist) all practiced.

I would love to whoop The Raisins at 100% but , I definitely would not be dissapointed if these cats did not play.
    I believe the absence of Heap would benefit us most. Takes away that middle threat, where we seemed to get torched the most, by the TE.
    Keep them living 3rd and forever, without their confidence guy, and eliminate the endzone jumpball. According to the radio shows, they are most worried about him not starting , I can tell you.
    I don't think they lose much when they go to Ivey from Mcalister. Seem to remeber both having good games against us. All I know is B Scott is healthy, and we might want to put a hat on that guy this time.

Wanna know how bad it is here? The effin Packer fan I work with, dressed for Halloween today as.... A FRIGGIN RAVENS FAN!

Please , Ben, I need this game.
    "Like a midget at a urinal, I knew I had to be on my toes." - Lt. Frank Drevin

Really need a big win here. Tired of hearing how the Ravens kicked our asses last year....Need some payback bigtime..... Listened to the Ravens players saying that they will do to us what they did last year.....and have to suffer through hearing my coworkers using this game as the game that will show the rest of the league that the ravens are good.......

Thanks to BB2W for the sig

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I want to see Anthony Smith take those rat WR's our 1 by 1 all day long !!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    DOWN with the Ratbirds !! You're walking in a buzzsaw at Heinz field this Monday night and it's not going to be a pretty sight

rolle and mcalister are most likely out

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    even if they do play they won't be 100 percent, which means those wicked blocks that Hines and Santonio put on them are going to feel even worse than usual !

Thread Information