Thread: Lawence Timmons

Bookmark and Share

Lawence Timmons

does anybody know what happened to our number 1 pick

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    he's doing his thing on special teams, he only has 6 tackles but it should be decent experince for him........... with harrison being beastly and haggans not really ****ing up and woodley backing him up pretty good, we'll have to wait till next year to see what timmons can do on defense
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I agree with Koopa, right now Timmons is making his mark on the ST unit. He's getting valuable playing time which is only going to help him in the future. If we were worse off at LB either because of lack of performance or injuries then Timmons would be getting more playing time. Right now though all 4 are playing stellar football and there just isn't enough playing time to go around for everyone. Timmons missed a lot of work when he was injured in the offseason and Woodley was able to step in and step up and take the main backup role so he does get some snaps and he's definitely making the most of his chances.

2nd String
    i agrre with u both top gun an koopa,timmons is fine right were he is,next year he will b an beast right along with woodley, u will c don't give up on timmons.

Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    I agree with Koopa, right now Timmons is making his mark on the ST unit. He's getting valuable playing time which is only going to help him in the future. If we were worse off at LB either because of lack of performance or injuries then Timmons would be getting more playing time. Right now though all 4 are playing stellar football and there just isn't enough playing time to go around for everyone. Timmons missed a lot of work when he was injured in the offseason and Woodley was able to step in and step up and take the main backup role so he does get some snaps and he's definitely making the most of his chances.

yeah Woodleys impressing everybody I really want to see him start

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    It's really too bad that Timmons got hurt and missed all of that time because seeing him and Woodley battling it out on the field for more playing time back in preseason and camp would have been awesome and really could have helped them both even more.

Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    It's really too bad that Timmons got hurt and missed all of that time because seeing him and Woodley battling it out on the field for more playing time back in preseason and camp would have been awesome and really could have helped them both even more.
    True Dat!
    It would have been awesome to see him try to win a spot @ 100%! Guys got skills, and this just adds another year to his vitality. Great problem to have, when current LB play prevents the talk of replacements!!
    AND WHEN HE DOES GET HIS SHOT.... I bet He grabs that chumpy with both hands..
    His best is yet to come.
    Maybe , with the run-starved offense of the Bungles, ferrying in a lot of fresh legs in the LB core might not be a bad idea. Insure we won't get chopped up for 8 to 15 yards at a time. Maybe we can shut down a 3rd and long.
    Seems to me the short flats,curls, and TE routes give us the most fits.
    Knock 'em in the mouth I say! Make them ask them selves if they really want to go that way again.!!!!!
    Keep them in theur place, make the game look the way it should.!
    34-12 Steelers

"Like a midget at a urinal, I knew I had to be on my toes." - Lt. Frank Drevin

Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion NOVA STEELERS's Avatar
    My Mood
    Wicked
    Ya when Timmons went down early on that hurt his chances of making a big impact this year....... but I do feel he will step it up when he does get his opportunity..........

Thread Information