Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Daniel Graham catch...

Bookmark and Share
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I keep it real.........I don't care if I say type things that some people can't handle or if somebody doesn't like it........I don't mind them losing and I wasn't that negative after the Cards loss since I thought the team wasn't going to win that game anyway...But when they play like stiffs and lose to a team they should have beaten like the Broncos then I'll bash the Steelers all day long and careless what anyone thinks...lol

Quote Originally Posted by black an gold 4 life View Post
    the nfl loves 2 hate the steelers that's all, the broncos were who we thought they were an WE LET THEM OFF THE HOOK LOL LOL LOL , move on now it's time 2 go an tame them bungirls.

My Mood
    Clowns
    Yea does keeping it real meaning making ridiculous statements like Troy is overrated, and that the Browns are going to win the division, and the season is over like you were doing on here last night?? The Broncos were a desperate team last night and played like one and I dont think there as bad as there record indicates. Are the Steelers a better team?? I think they are but what Ill take away from this game in Denver that the Steelers can build on and I think will build on is the fact that Ben proved he can throw the ball and bring this Steelers team back late when there trailing and the game is on the line. This Steelers team will be fine, and while there not better right now then the Colts or the Pats Im not ready crown either of them the Super Bowl Champs like everybody is with 10 games left. The schedule is still very favorable as Ive pointed out up until the Pats game the next 6-7 weeks, they still have a shot to win all of those games with 4 out of 5 at home in November and go into the Pats game December 9th 10-2 and fight for a bye week. Was it a setback last night losing?? Yes it was but Im not ready to throw in the towel in this season just yet like so many other people on this board have been doing since last night.

I thought this thread started asking for an explanation of a call, and I gave my from the announcers explanation. I know I wasn't bitchin bout it, it was a tough call and they did what they could with it. It definitely wasn't a game deciding call and I don't think anyone said it was.
    Nobody should be questioning anybody's loyalty to the team just because we discuss a call, that's just ridiculous. Most everybody in here is a STEELERS fan and we all are proud to be. Some may look through rose colored glasses and some call it how they see it ,but the bottom line is we are all STEELERS fans!!!
    Now with that being said can we get a .....

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    Yea does keeping it real meaning making ridiculous statements like Troy is overrated, and that the Browns are going to win the division, and the season is over like you were doing on here last night?? The Broncos were a desperate team last night and played like one and I dont think there as bad as there record indicates. Are the Steelers a better team?? I think they are but what Ill take away from this game in Denver that the Steelers can build on and I think will build on is the fact that Ben proved he can throw the ball and bring this Steelers team back late when there trailing and the game is on the line. This Steelers team will be fine, and while there not better right now then the Colts or the Pats Im not ready crown either of them the Super Bowl Champs like everybody is with 10 games left. The schedule is still very favorable as Ive pointed out up until the Pats game the next 6-7 weeks, they still have a shot to win all of those games with 4 out of 5 at home in November and go into the Pats game December 9th 10-2 and fight for a bye week. Was it a setback last night losing?? Yes it was but Im not ready to throw in the towel in this season just yet like so many other people on this board have been doing since last night.
    I think your analysis on the Steelers is the best I have seen so far, keep it up I agree 100% and that looking at what we did well last night, which there is plenty that we did do well, is a good way to go about things. We definitley have things that need work, but so does every team, including the Pats and Colts, neither of them is perfect and they have their weaknesses I guarantee it. This is the NFL anything can happen and you know what? We were not supposed to win the Superbowl in 05 but we did anyway and that just proves we cant give up as fans.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    [AutoMerged Post Below]
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    I keep it real.........I don't care if I say type things that some people can't handle or if somebody doesn't like it........I don't mind them losing and I wasn't that negative after the Cards loss since I thought the team wasn't going to win that game anyway...But when they play like stiffs and lose to a team they should have beaten like the Broncos then I'll bash the Steelers all day long and careless what anyone thinks...lol
    I dont know why you would have thought the Broncos were a lock and for sure win. There are very few games that are ever "sure wins"
    Last edited by SteelerSteve; 10-23-2007 at 01:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Mood
    Smokin
    Quote Originally Posted by DIESELMAN View Post
    Like some of you already said, we lost cuz we played like crap. Don't blame it on one call or even a bunch of calls. I hate that shiat too, time to move on to next week. Just for the hell of it, all the shoulda, woulda, coulda's ain't going to change the fact that we lost 31-28.

well said on to the next game

Thanks for the sig Flea

Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion NOVA STEELERS's Avatar
    My Mood
    Wicked
    A game should never fall on a single call or play IMO........ A winning team finds ways to overcome a bad call here or there or bad play etc......

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Well thats the Steelers Nation for you a bunch of blind homers that make excuses win they lose but dare another fan base to do it and they bag you for it...I hate whining period......The Steelers lost since they played like crap its that simple....
    That's NOT the Steeler Nation for you, that's just your opinion of it. We're not blind enough to think we're all that and a bag of chips. We know we have things to work on and ways that we need to improve if we want to make some noise in the postseason. We look ahead at the upcoming schedule to see how it's going to play out but we as fans know from past experience that this team cannot afford to look past anyone. We just flat out didn't bring our A game on sunday and the Broncos threw everything they had at us and we still tied it up with 1 minute to go. To me that shows us that even when the chips are down and we're behind that we have the capability to come back and score points in a hurry which is something we didn't used to have.

Thread Information