Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: PLAXICO HAD BETTER PAY HIS TICKETS

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #1
    SA Affiliate - Sports Jabber Deb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northeast Ohio
    Posts
    1,228

    PLAXICO HAD BETTER PAY HIS TICKETS

    PLAXICO HAD BETTER PAY HIS TICKETS

    by Michael David Smith

    WTAE news in Pittsburgh is reporting that next month, Pittsburgh police will start issuing arrest warrants for 37,000 people who have unpaid tickets for offenses ranging from running red lights to parking in handicapped zones to speeding.

    A reader alerted us to the fact that residents who want to know if they're on the list can search for their names online. And if you go to the state web site and search "Burress" and you'll see two citations listed for a Plaxico A. Burress of Sunny Isles Beach, Florida.
    One of the charges against Burress, the former Steeler who now plays for the Giants, reads, "Illegal to park on sidewalk" and the other reads, "Failure to stop at red signal."

    The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette notes that another former Steelers receiver, Antwaan Randle El, is also on the list. As is current Steelers offensive lineman Max Starks.

    The Post-Gazette couldn't reach Burress or Randle El for comment, but a Steelers spokesman said Starks was taking care of his fine. Let's hope Burress and Randle El do, too. We'd hate to have to re-set the "days without an arrest" counter for something as trivial as an unpaid traffic ticket.





  2. #2
    Top 30 BBG7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    2,475
    Oh I'm sure they will pay their silly tickets. They have the money, and there is no reason to deal with it. Just pay them and be done with it.

    sig made by K Train....Thank you!

  3. #3
    Draft Pick
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Nashville - Titan Hell LOL
    Posts
    329
    LOL This is kind of funny that you can look this stuff up!


    Joey Porter also has one .. looks like for running a red light?
    PORTER, JOEY E BAKERSFIELD, CA 93313 1977 TR-0012675-04

    Willie Parker too... No Parking
    PARKER JR, WILLIE E PTITSBURGH, PA 15203 - TR-0034712-05


    I put in a few names off the top of my head, and this is all I came up with.. so I guess thats good lol. Besides, if parking issues are the only things we have to worry about with our guys, I think we're ahead of the game!

  4. #4
    Top 30 BBG7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    2,475
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelersGirlTN7 View Post
    LOL This is kind of funny that you can look this stuff up!


    Joey Porter also has one .. looks like for running a red light?
    PORTER, JOEY E BAKERSFIELD, CA 93313 1977 TR-0012675-04

    Willie Parker too... No Parking
    PARKER JR, WILLIE E PTITSBURGH, PA 15203 - TR-0034712-05


    I put in a few names off the top of my head, and this is all I came up with.. so I guess thats good lol. Besides, if parking issues are the only things we have to worry about with our guys, I think we're ahead of the game!
    lol...damn they all better start paying their tickets!

    sig made by K Train....Thank you!

  5. #5
    2nd String
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    C-TOWN, OHIO
    Posts
    688
    LOL well atleast if they get arrested we knoe it's not 4 some thing serious how many of us have upaided parking tickets? LOL

  6. #6
    ..:: SIXBURGH ::..
    BR7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NW Indiana
    Posts
    9,319
    lol.. related?

    David L Rooney
    .

  7. #7
    SA's Biggest Fan
    SteelersWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,899
    My Mood
    Stressed

    Foote will settle the tickets immediately

    http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pitt.../s_533239.html

    By Chris Togneri
    TRIBUNE-REVIEW
    Thursday, October 18, 2007

    ....Team spokesman Dave Lockett said Foote did not realize he had pending citations because the tickets apparently were sent to an address in Michigan, where Foote no longer lives. Foote will settle the tickets immediately, Lockett said.....

  8. #8
    Top 30 BBG7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    2,475
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelersWoman View Post
    http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pitt.../s_533239.html

    By Chris Togneri
    TRIBUNE-REVIEW
    Thursday, October 18, 2007
    that's good news!

    sig made by K Train....Thank you!

  9. #9
    Veteran GoBenGo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Coastal Delaware
    Posts
    2,394
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb View Post
    PLAXICO HAD BETTER PAY HIS TICKETS

    by Michael David Smith

    WTAE news in Pittsburgh is reporting that next month, Pittsburgh police will start issuing arrest warrants for 37,000 people who have unpaid tickets for offenses ranging from running red lights to parking in handicapped zones to speeding.

    A reader alerted us to the fact that residents who want to know if they're on the list can search for their names online. And if you go to the state web site and search "Burress" and you'll see two citations listed for a Plaxico A. Burress of Sunny Isles Beach, Florida.
    One of the charges against Burress, the former Steeler who now plays for the Giants, reads, "Illegal to park on sidewalk" and the other reads, "Failure to stop at red signal."

    The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette notes that another former Steelers receiver, Antwaan Randle El, is also on the list. As is current Steelers offensive lineman Max Starks.

    The Post-Gazette couldn't reach Burress or Randle El for comment, but a Steelers spokesman said Starks was taking care of his fine. Let's hope Burress and Randle El do, too. We'd hate to have to re-set the "days without an arrest" counter for something as trivial as an unpaid traffic ticket.

    NYG brought Plexiglass in to get more tickets
    But seriously can you imagine if he tried that no practice just games philosophy here , where football is important?!
    I miss Plex, but only when I don't aim real well.
    "Like a midget at a urinal, I knew I had to be on my toes." - Lt. Frank Drevin

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Steelers individual game tickets on sale June 21!
    By Stlrs4Life in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-21-2008, 02:55 PM
  2. Home Game Tickets.....
    By DIESELMAN in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-28-2007, 12:07 AM
  3. Would you like 2 tickets to see the Steelers on December 24 ?
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steeler Addicts 411
    Replies: 197
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 10:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •