Thread: Anyone watching NFL gameday right now?

Bookmark and Share
    Starter

Anyone watching NFL gameday right now?

One person that I seem to like watching on this show is Jim Mora, the guys a character besides he likes the steelers. He always seems to speak his mind and I just cant help but get a laugh out of him every time I watch it. Playoffs??? your want to talk about playoffs???
    Who is your favorite person on NFL network?

2nd String
    ROD WOODSON but he pissed me off when he went deal or no deal with an raider jersey, i don't care were he at he need 2 represent the steelers nation i know he's going n2 canton as an steelers right? BUT YEA JIM MORA IS AN CHARACTER lol lol

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by black an gold 4 life View Post
    ROD WOODSON but he pissed me off when he went deal or no deal with an raider jersey, i don't care were he at he need 2 represent the steelers nation i know he's going n2 canton as an steelers right? BUT YEA JIM MORA IS AN CHARACTER lol lol
    Woodson in a raiders jersey? thats bullcrap. I also kinda like Terrell Davis

i like TD, and you cant hate woodson for wearing a jersey for a team that HE PLAYED FOR

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    nfl network is full of espn, cbs sports and foxsports rejects.......... when i watch the nfl network it's like watching the farm league for analyst
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

I like Shannon Sharp's bro (I can't remember his name). He is an excellent analyist that really knows his stuff.

BTW, he is on that show, Playbook with Brian Baldinger (who I also like a lot).

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die."

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I like solomon wilcots, he's a good one to get commentating on. The thing I like about NFLN is that they have so many player interviews on their team cams plus they have the NFL replay where you can see the best games of the previous week, plus they have the official review where they explain controversial plays that happened the week before. Plus Rich Eisen is cool and they have Woodson on their as well.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by kgreen View Post
    I like Shannon Sharp's bro (I can't remember his name). He is an excellent analyist that really knows his stuff.

BTW, he is on that show, Playbook with Brian Baldinger (who I also like a lot).
    You mean Sterling Sharpe......lol I remember when Shannon was referred to as Sterling Sharpe's bro...lol Sterling had his career cut short due to a neck injury....Its a shame he was badass WR with the Pack and would have been in the Hall of Fame had he not suffered that neck injury....

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    I like solomon wilcots, he's a good one to get commentating on. The thing I like about NFLN is that they have so many player interviews on their team cams plus they have the NFL replay where you can see the best games of the previous week, plus they have the official review where they explain controversial plays that happened the week before. Plus Rich Eisen is cool and they have Woodson on their as well.
    Eisen is pretty cool, though it is starting to get annoying when he bugs woodson about his "steely mcbeem pride". I agree solomon is pretty good, I used to not like Adam Scheffter until I realized that he knows things before they happen

Thread Information