Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where's that Cowboys fan?

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

Where's that Cowboys fan?

So, I just wanted to let that guy know just how sorry his cowboys really are. Tony No Throw turns the ball over 6 TIMES are you serious? 5 INTs and 1 fumble...absolutely pitiful...not to mention, the bills dominated the whole game and lost to themselves...their coverage at the end of the game was too loose and they never should have given the game away like that...but how do you at a 4-0 team go into buffalo and win by 1 point to a 1-3 team...yeah, you guys won, but it'll be a while before that happens again, so enjoy it while you can

Quote Originally Posted by Ibleedblk&gld View Post
    So, I just wanted to let that guy know just how sorry his cowboys really are. Tony No Throw turns the ball over 6 TIMES are you serious? 5 INTs and 1 fumble...absolutely pitiful...not to mention, the bills dominated the whole game and lost to themselves...their coverage at the end of the game was too loose and they never should have given the game away like that...but how do you at a 4-0 team go into buffalo and win by 1 point to a 1-3 team...yeah, you guys won, but it'll be a while before that happens again, so enjoy it while you can
    And yet, like so many Cowboy games they win with luck.
    I don't think I ever remember Dallass beating the Steelers hands down.
    The Bafoons and Dallass with both will be using the high lites and low lites of that game forever.
    Look at it this way, there will be a host of marginal quarterbacks that will wake up this morning with new confidence in theirselves. YES, I can do it they will all believe. Then Jerry Jones will be re-affirmed that he indeed is a Texas born again God.

It was a crazy game...but they were able to come back and win despite their **** poor play. As much as I dislike them...you have to give them some credit. I don't think they have a chance playing the Pats next week, and I wouldn't be very excited about that win if I were them, but it's still goes down in the books as a "W".

sig made by K Train....Thank you!

WILD ONE! I am not a Cowboy fan, by any stretch. Can't stand the franchise! But i am starting to like Romo. Throws five picks, should have been 7, and keeps gamin'. His interview after the game was great, " Was it only 4 , I thought it was like seven" when he was asked about his first half. Not full of himself, just enjoys what he does, it is a refreshing break from the TO's, OchoCinco's, etc. a likeable guy. BTW how many drops did TO have?, like 4? including the 2pt attempt!
    Against any other team than the Bills, the plowboys get blown out.
    All those white towels they gave out!! It looked like the whole stadium was SURRENDERING!!!!
    "Like a midget at a urinal, I knew I had to be on my toes." - Lt. Frank Drevin

Quote Originally Posted by Ibleedblk&gld View Post
    Don't really want to respond because I will have to read all the tears of people acting like I started it in this thread. You know what though? **** it.

Cowboys 5-0....That's a sorry team? I'm leaning more towards you being a complete ****ing retard than the Cowboys being a "sorry team" (It's already an L.O.S. thread...might as well fully take it there since this thread serves no purpose.). Here's the kicker....he still leads his team down the field to win the game...were you crying? The defenses dominated.....how did the Bills dominate when they couldn't move the football? The bills defense had the Cowboys number (or at least Romos) most of the night except when it mattered. The Cowboys defense had the Bills number the whole damn night.

Oh yeah...We know good teams have never had a slip up against a lowly team right? No team has ever went to the Superbowl losing (cowboys didn't) to a team that isn't on their level 99% of the time in the regular season. Really? It'll be awhile before the Cowboys win again? I feel dumber just responding to this post.
    .:Recent:.

cowboys are hardly a sorry team, they won didnt they? good teams have to win a few like that, it wasnt pretty but good teams find a way to win.

that being said, they arent great either

Quote Originally Posted by dick rasile View Post
    And yet, like so many Cowboy games they win with luck.
    I don't think I ever remember Dallass beating the Steelers hands down.
    The Bafoons and Dallass with both will be using the high lites and low lites of that game forever.
    Look at it this way, there will be a host of marginal quarterbacks that will wake up this morning with new confidence in theirselves. YES, I can do it they will all believe. Then Jerry Jones will be re-affirmed that he indeed is a Texas born again God.
    LOL. That's all I'm gonna say. Your post was a pathetic attempt at anything

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    But you still responded RW318...lol Ok how can you knock a team for coming back to win a game and for being 5-0?lol Kind of silly if you ask me......Sure the Cowboys didn't play their best....But good teams win games when they don't play their best and the Cowboys did that.......Plus it was in Buffalo and on monday night.....

As for the Cowboys and the Pats...Mark it down the Boys beat the Pats on a last second field goal....31-28....You heard it here first.....lol

cowboys/pats might be the matchup of the year, but it wont be the game of the year at all....i think its gonna be one sided, not a 31-28 game....i dunno whos gonna win, but i do know that im a temp cowboy supporter

The Cowboys already had the game of the year....nothing is gonna top that as far as drama.

Thread Information