Thread: Would Texans take Bush now?

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

Would Texans take Bush now?

Pretty interesting article on how the draft could turnout if it was today.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...t&lid=tab2pos3

The only thing I disagree with is the Cardinals passing on Leinart for a TE. They have a great WR core and needed to find someone to pass them the ball down the road. If Warner were younger it may be a different story but that is not the case.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Ive thought about that too since the preason started, how much are the Texans wishing they'd have taken Bush. I can see there thought process of building a winning defense and Mario being the cornerstone, but I just can't see how anyone could pass up Reggie Bush if they had the chance. They could have atleast traded out of that spot and got alot more draft choices and taken a decent back a few spots down.

House of Steel
    Very Interesting find. Screwy in the least. I am still shocked Texans took Mario Williams over Reggie Bush. I was stratching my head for the longest time during the draft seeing that shocker.

You bet the lheir the bottom dollar they are wishing they took him now, even with how cocky he already was about him saying he was going to be the #1 pick, then the allegations that SteelerLyn brough up in another thread.

I bet they FO of Houston walka round kicking themselves in the *** every where they go now! Plus I'm sure they never thought Davis would be out for the season either...

The Texans should have traded the spot away for more picks and drafted as many offensive lineman as possible.

Thread Information