anybody else watching the game??
3 players I like already playing good...
Robert Alford already had a 95 yard kick return, and had a good week of practice
Mike Gillislee had a couple of good runs already
and Michael Williams already has a long TD pass
Alford almost had a INT as I was typing this... I really like this kid , will be a great Slot corner and can return kicks too
Mike Gillislee looks like a gamer..hes fast to the LOS and shifty runner
Bacarri Rambo with a INT ... my favorite player in the draft, to bad I doubt the Steelers take a flyer :banging:
I like Gillislee ...my favorite RB in the draft
Originally Posted by JenZwain
Sio More is another OLB i would keep an eye out for ... Can rush the passer and can defend the pass ... looks to be perfect for our D ...
If we could get the best WR in the 1st
Bacarri Rambo in the 2nd
Sio More in the 3rd
Duke Williams or Jonathan Cyprein in the 4th
Michael Willams in the 5th
I been trying to tell yall about Gillislee lol ... he's the best RB in this draft to me
Originally Posted by Big T
practice and game thoughts...
- Franklin's performance solidified my already high opinion of him. I know he came up small in the Holiday bowl... but Franklin is still a total package back, something there isn't much of in this draft. Franklin is in that small group of top backs in this draft. I don't know why he doesn't get more hype. None of the "expert" draft sites consider him a high round pick. I do.
- Barner is going to be a terror out of the backfield. People are going to compare him to Jamaal Charles all day long... and they should.
- Holy hell these QBs stunk up the joint.
- Terrance Williams is probably pissed that he accepted the invite...
- How did you guys like my boy Markus Wheaton? Kids a burner. Quietly, sneaking his way into the top WR group. Definitely a 2nd round pick at the latest.
- Is Eric Fisher going to be the first OT drafted? Don't be surprised. He was dominant.
- Okafor... the only guy I saw that could compete and win against Fisher. I won't love it... I won't hate it... But the Steelers are drafting Alex Okafor... you hard it here first.
- Trufant and Poyer did enough to push themselves into the conversation as first rounders. I was impressed with Poyer in man coverage.
-My 7th round gem... might not be such a sleeper anymore. Brian Schwenke was a beast in the interior, and showed the versatility that will give him an NFL career.
I read somewhere that the Steelers are not ruling out drafting a QB early, if this is the case who would you like to see it be? If Gillislee is available i would love to see us take him. He could be a solid every down back by the looks of it.
I'm a gators fan so I've known about him lol. I wouldn't say he's the best in the draft but he's definitely underrated.
Originally Posted by cbrunn