I know what you are saying, I think everyone likes the vertical passing game. IMO, it has more to do with what the D is giving us. They fear the VPG, so they play soft on Wallace and Brown with deep safety help. That opens the short passing game and run. As we continue to dominate with short passes and running, the Ds will eventually have to come up to stop it. That is when you will begin to see more deep throws to Wallace.
Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32
1. Ben is the sh*t, period. He won't win MVP, but he's the man.
2. I wanted a FG, but it all worked out.
3. Yes, yes he did. Developing into a solid corner, I love his aggressive play.
4. I was very happy with Ike. The interception was great, and he also had a great open field tackle on third down. He has some nice "pile on" hits too, which is sort of uncharacteristic for him.
5. The "sympathy flags" were just silly. I had friends, who don't necessarily like the Steelers, texting me saying that the calls were pathetic. Probably one of the most enraging ref performances I can think of.
I just want a happy median of vertical throws....Not at the rate BA called them........BA was just so damn stubborn and that is why he isn't OC anymore.....OL has pass protect issues but I'm going to send all the WR's on medium to deep routes....lol But Haley could really make this offense even more deadly with a few more deep throws especially off play-action.....
Originally Posted by TarlsQtr
Only worst blatant attempted manipulation of a game that I've seen in the past is when Polomalu's interception/fumble/recovery of Peyton Manning was ruled a drop in the 2005 playoff game.
Originally Posted by SnakeEyes43
I watched taylor all game. He grabs, pulls, slaps and tugs the receivers on every play. He gets burned way to easily on reciever cutbacks as well. His type of coverage will only lead to flags.