the corners are fine, but if lebeau doesn't start playing a little more press coverage the front 7 will be irrelevant. with the way the league is going, and has gone the past few seasons, teams can 7 yard out us all day because the non-ike CB is playing 11 yards off. maybe some of that was fear of b-fad/willie gay getting torched!
i'm hoping this year that ike AND keenan play a little tighter coverage which will help the front 7 get to the qb and reek havoc!!!
This is what they have said about our draft picks:
1. DeCastro will prolly start on first team and they will go from there.
2. Adams wont, he'll have to earn EVERYTHING
3. Spence is an ILB, period. The Mack ILB is a wide open race. Sly is penciled in now but you got Foote and they may move LT over and try him there. Spence is a nickle LB guy, not a S at all. Fast for a LB/Slow for a S.
4. Ta'Amu is going to sit (like Ziggy and Heyward did)
5. Raines will be the returner, not Brown (im sure Brown will do it occasionally, kinda like Holmes did his last year)
6. T-Clem is big fast and can block... has the drop-sies tho.
7. Paulson, yes another TE but Saunders will miss the beg of year. I dont see DJ making final roster but just IMO
8. Fredrick, very good in the slot... will get a chance to compete with the rest of our young corners
9. KB, very smart... prolly a PS... anyone but J.Scott!