You be the GM draft
somebody controlling every team ... this is how it played out so far
1. Indianapolis - Andrew Luck - QB - Stanford
2. Washington - Robert Griffin III - QB - Baylor
3. Minnesota - Matt Kalil - OT - USC
4. Cleveland - Trent Richardson - HB - Alabama
5. Tampa Bay - Morris Claiborne - CB - LSU
6. St. Louis - Justin Blackmon - WR - Oklahoma St.
7. Jacksonville - Melvin Ingram - DE - South Carolina
8. Miami - Ryan Tannehill - QB - Texas A&M
9. Carolina - Quentin Coples - DE - North Carolina
10. Buffalo - Michael Floyd -WR - Notre Dame
11. Kansas City - David DeCastro - G - Stanford
12. Seattle - Riley Reiff - OT - Iowa
13. Arizona - Cordy Glenn - OG - Georgia
14. Dallas - Dontari Poe - DT - Memphis *
15. Philadelphia - Fletcher Cox - DT - Mississippi St. *
16. New York Jets - Courtney Upshaw - OLB - Alabama
17. Cincinnati - Dre Kirkpatrick - CB - Alabama
18. San Diego - Nick Perry - DE - USC
19. Chicago - Kelechi Osemele - G - Iowa St.
20. Tennessee - Whitney Mercilus - DE - Illinois
21. Cincinnati - Mark Barron - S - Alabama
22. Cleveland - Jonathan Martin - OT - Stanford
23. Detroit - Janoris Jenkins - CB - North Alabama
24. New York Giants - Luke Kuechly - LB - Boston College (from trade)
25. Denver - Kendall Wright - WR - Baylor
26. Houston - Michael Brockers - DT - LSU
27. New England - Devon Still - DT - Penn. St.
28. Green Bay - Ronnell Lewis - LB - Oklahoma
29. Baltimore - Peter Konz - C - Wisconsin
30. San Fran - Coby Fleener - TE - Stanford *
31. New England - Dont'a Hightower - LB - Alabama
32. Pittsburgh- Kevin Zeitler - G - Wisconsin
* Atlanta -
* New Orleans - (forfeited 2nd round pick)
* Oakland (no 1st, 2nd, or 3rd round pick)
2 (33) St. Louis - Mike Adams - OT - Ohio State*
2 (34) Indianapolis - Stephon Gilmore -CB - South Carolina
2 (35) Minnesota - Alshon Jeffery - WR - South Carolina
2 (36) Tampa Bay - Harrison Smith - S - Notre Dame
2 (37) Cleveland - Stephen Hill - WR - Georgia Tech
2 (38) Jacksonville - Mohamed Sanu - WR - Rutgers*
2 (39) St. Louis - Zach Brown - OLB - North Carolina*
2 (40) Carolina - Chase Minnifield - CB - Virginia
2 (41) Buffalo - Alfonzo Dennard - CB - Nebraska
2 (42) Miami - Rueben Randle - WR - LSU
2 (43) Seattle - Vinny Curry - DE - Marshall
2 (44) Kansas City - Jayron Hosley - CB - Virginia Tech
2 (45) Dallas - Chandler Jones - DE - Syracuse
2 (46) Philadelphia- Lavonte David - LB - Nebraska*
2 (47) New York Jets - David Wilson - HB - Virginia Tech*
2 (48) New England - Andre Branch - DE - Clemson
2 (49) San Diego - George Iloka - S - Boise St.
2 (50) Chicago - Kirk Cousins - QB - Michigan St.
2 (51) Philadelphia- Mitchell Schwartz - OT - Cal
2 (52) Tennessee - Casey Hayward - CB - Vanderbilt
2 (53) Cincinnati - Doug Martin - HB - Boise St.
2 (54) Detroit - LeMichael James- HB - Oregon
2 (55) Atlanta - Orson Charles - TE - Georgia
2 (56) Pittsburgh - Bobbie Massie - OT - Ole Miss
2 (57) Denver - Brandon Thompson - DT - Clemson
2 (58) Houston - cubes
2 (59) Green Bay - CPTryder1536
2 (60) Baltimore - does any 1 care
2 (61) San Francisco - BronxBombers
2 (62) New England - TRINISOLDIER
2 (63) New York Giants - NYGHUSTLER
Steelers own the giants 3rd round pick too ... i only took an extra 3rd just because it's not real and i didn't want to hold anything up trying to negotiate that much...
i like getting a whole new right side of the line ...
in the 3rd I'm targeting brandon brooks ... and Juron Criner ... we'll see if it plays out that way
need some help ... i got Zeitler and bobbie massie in the first 2 ... my first of the 3rd i got greg childs (criner was taken) ....who should i target with my second in the 3rd? ... Silatolu and brooks are still left ... so is Jerel worthy , kendall reyes, josh chapman, mike martin, alameda Ta'mau (derek wolfe is gone) ... right now my pick is in and it's robert turbin , but do you think i should switch it to one of them gaurds or even worthy who is boarder line first round talent?
Take one of the guards. I would of taken one in the 3rd & Martin or Chapman in the in 4th or trenton Robinson.
Originally Posted by cbrunn
As far as a trade in the first Giants would give 1st 3rd & 4th for Steelers 1st & 7th based on Draft value chart. THats an awesome trade.
So i ended up taking Bruce Irvin ... and then Flipped him to the dolphins for their 4'th , 5th and 7th round pick ... and got chapman with the dolphins 4th
think that's a solid move
Yes, Great Job on that.
Originally Posted by cbrunn
so i ended up with... extra 3rd which i traded for a extra 4th and 5th and 7th
1st...Kevin Zeitler ,OG, Wisconsin
2nd...Bobby Massie, OT, Ole Miss
3rd...Greg Childs, Wr, Arkansas
4th...Josh Chapman, NT, Alabama
4th...Coreyll Judie, CB, Texas A&M
5th....Marcus Dowtin, ILB, North Alabama
5th...Chris Greenwood, CB, Albion
6th...Ryan Van Bergen, DE, Michigan
7th...Sean Richardson, SS, Vanderbilt
7th... Alex Hoffman-Elis , OLB, Washington State
7th comp... Chad Diehl, FB, Clemson
7th comp... Bryan Anger, P, California
7th comp... Carson wiggs, K, Purdue
UFA ... Chris Summers, WR, Liberty,
Kevin Elliot , WR, FamU
Ishmaa'ily Kitchen, NT, Kent State
i think it ended up pretty successful, if the draft played out like this i would be extremely happy, i think i got good depth and future starters...now i know it won't but it was fun
How do you guys feel?
If we get Chapman in the 4th round I am a happy man.
You've nailed adding depth and need while fixing the Oline. Very Good Job.