2012 SA Fan Blitz Official Announcement
It's never to early to get in mood for SA FF 2012 :grin1:
- Saturday, April 28th 2012. Hours of Operation is TBD at Heinz Field. Tickets are TBD for adults and TBD for children 12 and under for the entire day of activities. Tickets are on sale TBD
- Visit and witness STEELERS history in the The Coca-Cola Great Hall which also feature's the Steelers Sideline Store for your best selections of Steelers merchandise anywhere.
- Central Blood Bank will hold a Blood Drive in the North Club Lounge during the Steelers Fan Blitz. All pre-registered fans donating blood will receive free admission to this year’s event.
- The Steelers will hold Youth Skill Sessions on the playing field conducted by former Steelers players throughout the day. All fans will also be permitted on the playing field to attempt field goals throughout the entire day.
- Former Steelers Player autographs will be held in the Coca-Cola Great Hall, East Club Lounge, West Rotunda and the West Concourse areas from 11:00 am -- 5:00 pm. The player's schedules, locations and times are subject to change. NOVA is available for autographs all weekend :king2:
- The East Club Lounge will be open to all fans featuring a new ESPN3 display and inflatable games for kids of all ages.
- Register to win great prizes including tickets to Steelers home games from the Xfinity Prize Tent in the South Plaza. Test your passing skills at the Xfinity Quarterback Challenge for a chance to win 4 tickets to the first Steelers regular season home game.
- Steely McBeam will be present the entire day to meet and greet Steelers fans.
- The Daktronics board will feature Steelers TV, plus live coverage of the 2011 NFL Draft on the NFL Network and ESPN.
- Sign-up for the Official Steelers Fan Club with a level available for every fan.
- The Steelers Locker Room will be open for all fans. While inside the Steelers Locker Room, subscribe to the Steelers Digest and check out the Draft Day special.
- Can watch SA's very own SG get :drunk: and knock over a tent :stirpot:
We make a weekend out of it, so start making plans to spend it with friends and your SA family..... its always a great time and you will cheerish the memories for the rest of your life :markit: