When creating threads in the Steelers section of the forums
Just a heads up for everyone and to our new members as they join the SA family.
Remember when posting articles about our black and gold keep a few things in mind:
1. Always give credit where it's due, post up the link to the original article so we make sure that the writer/publication gets full credit for their information.
2. Make sure your thread titles are clear and concise. This helps with search engine indexing and helps keeps duplicate threads down.
example: "Steelers Running Back Jerome Bettis should go into the Hall of Fame" is much better than "Bettis should be in hall"
3. Double check and make sure another SA member hasn't already posted it up.
4. If you are posting up an article, use the title of the Article as the title of your thread.
5. Try to comment on the article with some of your own words after posting it up so we know your thoughts on the topic.
6. Put the article as a quote so we know what is part of the article and what is you're own comment.
Carry on and enjoy SA, we're glad to have you onboard! :towel: