4 oz cream cheese
2 large eggs
1 pat butter
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 dash salt
1 tbsp ground flax seed
3 packets sweet n low or whatever sugar you prefer
1. In a small bowl, beat egg white with electric mixer until stiff peaks appear. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
3. Beat egg yolks, sweetener, cinnamon, salt and flaxseed meal into cream cheese.
4. Fold in the egg whites.
5. Heat large heavy fry pan over medium low heat. Grease lightly with butter.
6. Cook pancakes til golden brown--like you didn't already know
7. Note: can be served with butter, fruit, whipped cream, whatever you like.
Optional: You can sprinkle coconut shavings on your pancakes or use macadamia nuts.
Enjoy Addicts. :yellowthumb: Don't forget the cold milk or juice.
Those sound really good
*Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk Pro.