Browns vs. Steelers (Wk. 14)
Well, well, well... so the Steelers and browns meet again! This time the Browns are going to be pissed but I still don't think they stand a chance against the Steelers. Browns have done nothing since the last time they played except for beat the Chiefs last week in OT :dunno: The Steelers though are hoping for a miracle and some how making a wild card for the playoffs.
The keys this week are as follows:
- Get to the QB
- No Turnovers
- The running game is a must
B]Top Gun's Keys to the game for Pittsburgh:[/B]
- Contain Derek Anderson: This should be a very easy task for the Steelers since Anderson has never faced the Steelers. Pressuring him in the pocket will probably expose his greatest weakness.
- RECEIVERS must step up: With Ward and Wilson out, Washington and Holmes are the key to the successful victory in this game, if they play well, the Steelers will have a great chance to pull the victory off.
- Get up on the Browns early and not have to play catch up all night. If we score first and force them to play from behind we can break their will as the game goes on, and really heat up the pass rush on defense to make it even harder by making them 1 dimensional:
- Above all NO TURNOVERS!!!!
Notables off the list are Willie Reid this week! :tt02: Not sure if he'll play or not but it is good to see him off the list. I can't remember the last time the Steeler injury report only had 4 names on it? Too bad all the names are superstars :dunno:
Join us this Thursday here in the gameday thread as we talk about the game and cheer our Steelers to a victory!!!! :tt02: