:rant2: :rant2: This is MENS Fantasy CAMP........... go build your own thread :spank: :spank:
:rofl: Nova just got :bitchslap:
Attention Steelers Fans! If you ever wanted to fulfill a dream of experiencing Steelers Training Camp for an entire weekend – this is now your chance! You can stay in the same dorm rooms as the players, eat in the team cafeteria and practice on the same field as the Six Time Super Bowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers have done for the past 43 years at Saint Vincent College in Latrobe, PA. Registration will be open on Monday March 1 on www.steelers.com for the eighth annual Steelers Men’s Fantasy Camp presented by Rolling Rock!
Join Steelers Alumni such as Levon Kirkland, Yancy Thigpen, Jon Kolb, John Banaszak, Mike Wagner, Tunch Ilkin, Craig Wolfley and more. Our special guest on Saturday evening will be Steelers Hall of Fame member John Stallworth.
The Pittsburgh Steelers invite you to join us at Steelers Training Camp from Friday June 4 - Sunday June 6, 2010. This dream weekend begins with a tour of Heinz Field in Pittsburgh on Friday afternoon at either 12:00 or 2:00 pm. Your weekend at Saint Vincent College in Latrobe will begin with registration at 5:00 pm Friday.
In addition to the Friday evening activities, your entire weekend includes:
· A Steelers Training Camp gold mesh jersey with your name and the number of your choice on the back.
· Dorm housing, meals and a special Steelers gift bag
· Two on-field practices Saturday afternoon conducted by Steelers Alumni such as Levon Kirkland, Yancy Thigpen, Jon Kolb, John Banaszak, Mike Wagner and others.
· Steelers Alumni Tunch Ilkin and Craig Wolfley will be present all weekend as your hosts.
· A Saturday afternoon Team Meeting conducted by a current Steelers coach/front office member
· A Saturday evening banquet featuring Steelers Hall of Fame member John Stallworth.
· Tickets to all 2010 Steelers home games will be raffled off on Saturday evening.
· A Skills Competition divided by age groups on Sunday with great prizes for the winners.
· Your cost for this all inclusive weekend is $629 per person.
· On Sunday, the Dinner and the awards ceremony will conclude by 1:30 pm.
More details will be available at www.steelers.com on Monday March 1 or you can contact us in the Steelers Marketing Department at 412-697-7713. We hope to see you in Latrobe!