SA Draft Day Fan Blitz Tailgate 2009
I know this is posted in another thread, but needed to have this posted on top:
All SA members are invited to the Draft Day Tailgate. Same as most tailgates, BYOB. I will also be deep frying another turkey in the lot. It seems like it has became a tradition. Bring some burgers to fry on the grill if ya want. Call me for any other info you need. We will be parking in Gold Lot 1. Any more questions post them here, or call me at: 724-651-9626. Tailgate starts at 9am. Everybody needs to take down my cell number. Cause Lot #2 is opening at 9am. I prefer to get in to lot #1 though.
http://media3.steelers.com/MediaCont...ily_103919.jpg The Super Bowl XLIII Champion Pittsburgh Steelers invite fans to help kickoff the 2009 season at the Steelers Fan Blitz, presented by Comcast! This is an annual event for all Steelers fans as an appreciation day for your great support. This exciting draft day event will be held on Saturday April 25 from 1:00 PM – 8:00 PM at Heinz Field.
All fans will receive a 2008 Steelers Team Photo and a 2009 Steelers Fan Blitz brochure outlining the day's activities upon entering Heinz Field. 2009 Steelers schedules will be available at the Comcast booth in the South Plaza.
Admission is $12 for Adults, $5 for children 12 and under for your entire day at Heinz Field. Tickets are now on sale at the Steelers Sideline Stores at the Monroeville Mall, South Hills Village, Pittsburgh Mills, Prime Outlets at Grove City and Heinz Field, online by clicking here for TicketMaster as well as all Giant Eagle ticket master outlets. Tickets will also be available on the day of the event beginning at 12:00 pm at the Steelers Ticket Office at Gate B.
Here is just a sampling of the entire day of exciting activities:
- All six Super Bowl Trophies will be on display to the general public for the first time on the stage in The Coca-Cola Great Hall. The Coca-Cola Great Hall also features the Steelers Sideline Store for the best selection of Steelers Super Bowl XLIII merchandise.
- The Steelers will hold Youth Skill Sessions for the first time on the playing field conducted by current and former Steelers players throughout the day. All fans will also be permitted on the playing field to attempt field goals during the day.
- Current and former Steelers player autographs will be held in the Coca-Cola Great Hall, East Club Lounge, West Rotunda and the West Concourse areas from 1:30 pm – 7:30 pm. Please check back here for an updated player autograph list. The player’s schedules, locations and times are subject to change.
- Comcast will have special activities for kids of all ages in the East Club Lounge. We will have the Schneider Downs Pick the Draft Pick Contest and the Schneider Downs Draft Day GM Contest in the East Club Lounge for our “Draft nicks” to participate. WDVE-FM will also be broadcasting live throughout the day.
- Register to win great prizes including tickets to Steelers home games all afternoon from the Comcast Prize Tent in the South Plaza. Also, fans can win prizes in the following contests:
* Comcast QB Challenge contest in the South Plaza - winner receives four tickets to the 2009 regular season home opener on September 10 and a $100 Pittsburgh Steelers gift card.
* Schneider Downs Pick the Draft Pick Contest in the East Club Lounge - winner receives four tickets to a 2009 Steelers home game and a $100 Pittsburgh Steelers gift card.
* Schneider Downs Draft Day GM Contest in the East Club Lounge - winner receives four tickets to a 2009 Steelers home game and a $100 Pittsburgh Steelers gift card.
- Sign-up for the new 2009 Official Steelers Fan Clubs with a level available for every fan.
- The Steelers Locker Room will feature the opportunity for fans to try on Steelers equipment of a Steelers player. Steelers Digest will be present with a special subscription offer.
- The South Plaza will have the Steelers Sideline Store open featuring the best selection of Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl XLIII Merchandise as well as portable merchandise stands available throughout Heinz Field. The American Respiratory Alliance, Cricket Communications and the Pittsburgh Passion will have booths in the South Plaza with product information available for all fans. Game Faces will be face painting in the South Plaza to gear up for the new season.
- Steely McBeam will be present the entire day to meet and greet Steelers fans.
- The Daktronics board will feature Steelers TV, Steelers videos from our exciting 2008 Super Bowl Championship season plus live coverage of the 2009 NFL Draft on the NFL Network and ESPN.