PDA

View Full Version : Leinart out indefinitely..Warner in

BlitzburghRockCity
10-08-2007, 01:37 AM
KFFL Breaking News

Leinart Injured; Out Indefinitely

NFL.com reports Arizona Cardinals QB Matt Leinart (collarbone) suffered a broken left collarbone during the team's Week 5 game when he was sacked in the first half. Head coach Ken Whisenhunt said Leinart will be out indefinitely.

So how long till Kurt Warner reverts back to his inconsistent, interception prone, day at the office? He's a good guy to have as a backup but ever since his glory years with the Rams he's been a castoff that hasn't done much of anything consistently except be inconsistent.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-08-2007, 01:41 AM
I don't know with the way Matt has played so far this year it looks like Kurt Warner gives them their best chance to win....If he can just play smart and get the ball to those WRs he should be fine......He isn't an MVP level type QB anymore for sure but with those weapons around him he could be solid....The Oline has to protect him so that will be a big key....

Ambridge
10-08-2007, 01:57 AM
I believe "Matty" might be in the early stages of the "China-doll Syndrome".
If I'm not mistaken he missed the tail end of the season last year with a slightly separated shoulder and now he breaks his collarbone with reports having him out for as many as 8 weeks.

Sounds like Kurt Warner is teaching him the proper way of how to stay constantly injured.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-08-2007, 02:33 AM
Warner did well in his role of basically coming in to run the no-huddle but I'd bet money the same ole Kurt is just around the corner since he'll now have to run the team week in and week out.

BlacknGold Bleeder
10-08-2007, 02:37 AM
Warner will be OK he has some some dam good receivers to throw to again... more than likely we'll just have to wait and see if the cards revert to their old ways again , though he plays a part in that...:2cents:

AZ_Steeler
10-08-2007, 11:34 AM
Warner is by far the Cardinals best option... Matt has been inconsistent and just looked flat all season so far. However, it's just a matter of a few weeks before the Kurt reverts back. As soon as he knocks his throwing hand against a helmet he's done! That right hand of his is pretty messed up and has been for a while.

black an gold 4 life
10-08-2007, 01:04 PM
yea but kurt is an back up 4 an reason, matt just have 2 work through the growing pains, i don't c them going far with warner back there.