PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to the Steelers

Hawk Believer
10-07-2007, 08:56 PM
I knew it was a long shot to get a win. But I really didn't anticipate a shut out *** kickin. That was embarrassing. Kudos to your boys for playing tough when you had a lot of injuries.

Hopefully this will be a turning point loss for the Hawks. The Behind the Music "Banarama had hit rock bottom" moment that has to happen before the big comeback. We'll see. Anyway, enjoy your victory.:banging:

Black@Gold Forever32
10-07-2007, 09:01 PM
I knew it was a long shot to get a win. But I really didn't anticipate a shut out *** kickin. That was embarrassing. Kudos to your boys for playing tough when you had a lot of injuries.

Hopefully this will be a turning point loss for the Hawks. The Behind the Music "Banarama had hit rock bottom" moment that has to happen before the big comeback. We'll see. Anyway, enjoy your victory.:banging:

Thanks man.........I thought it was going to be a close game......The Steelers stepped as a whole team today.......Good luck the rest of the year Hawk.....:bigthumb:

StlersGuy
10-07-2007, 09:15 PM
Murder in the Burgh.....

Just the way it should be...

Best of luck to the Seahawks the rest of the year

Stlrs4Life
10-07-2007, 09:23 PM
Thanks Hawk, best of luck to yas the rest of the season.

SteelerFan87
10-07-2007, 09:26 PM
Classy post HB. :bigthumb:

Good luck the rest of the way (except against Arizona, because I like them, and the 49ers, because I want them to win alot so the Pats don't get a good pick from them)

But other than that... :lol:
:bigthumb:

TampaSteelGirl
10-07-2007, 09:57 PM
Yes very nice post and love the great sportsmenship! I acutally thought the game was going to be a close game, I didn't imagine a shut out especially with 5 of our starters missing. Good Luck to your Hawks the rest of the season. :tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-07-2007, 10:03 PM
Hawk has always been a class guy on SA and today is no different. Even if the the outcome would have been in his favor he still would have showed the same class as always. Props to you man !

I too thought the game would be much closer and I don't think anybody could say truthfully that they thought the game would end up the way that it did.

BlackGold4vr
10-07-2007, 10:23 PM
I knew it was a long shot to get a win. But I really didn't anticipate a shut out *** kickin. That was embarrassing. Kudos to your boys for playing tough when you had a lot of injuries. Anyway, enjoy your victory.:banging:

Thanks dude. That shows a lot of class. I was fearing this game because of all of our injuries. Happy to get the W. I'm sure your Hawks will rebound. They are the class of the NFC West. Good luck the rest of the way. :clap:

GoBenGo
10-07-2007, 10:23 PM
:poke:
Things haven't changed much here in reality since you've been gone, HB, Ben's still the man and Steeler D Dominates, we are glad your back.:nahnah:
That's how we roll in the AFC:yesnod:

Anyway, all that aside, I look forward to future posts, as an ally:plus1:

BBG7
10-07-2007, 10:57 PM
Thanks Hawk. Good luck to you guys in the rest of the season.

BlacknGold Bleeder
10-08-2007, 02:19 AM
Good post HB , as always a class guy !! Now will yins quit moaning bout the SB win?? :lol: Seriously good luck the rest of the year !!

steelersgal86
10-08-2007, 07:36 AM
Thanks...very nice post....good luck to you the rest of the season :tt02:

Hawk Believer
10-08-2007, 09:11 AM
I better not have to post one of these congratualtion threads next year when all visit Seattle. But hopefully we get to play again this season in Miami...

BlitzburghRockCity
10-08-2007, 10:11 AM
Now that would be a reason to make us both cheer :clap: well until we beat you again :lol:

DIESELMAN
10-08-2007, 10:15 AM
Good words Hawk, good luck the rest of the year for your Seahawks. :bigthumb:

AZ_Steeler
10-08-2007, 11:41 AM
I better not have to post one of these congratualtion threads next year when all visit Seattle. But hopefully we get to play again this season in Miami...

What's in Miami? :dunno: I hope the Steelers aren't in Miami later this year because I was looking forward to seeing them in Glendale come February! :D :bigthumb:

Thanks Hawk! You have always been a great member and show a lot of respect and class and this thread is no different. Knowing you, had the Seahawks won you would have said it was luck or had sympathy (at least a little) for us Steeler fans :bigthumb: Plus now you just make it harder on us to rub it in :D

GoBenGo
10-08-2007, 11:47 AM
I will be rootin' for your guys here on out. Thanks to you, HB , I know more about the franchise, and area. Class act. Hope our boys get to play to end the season again, in the SB! :banana::banana:

floodcitygirl
10-08-2007, 11:56 AM
Very nice post HB. I'm guessing it doesn't matter too much how our Pittsburgh men dress at this point, huh? LOL! (j/k) Good luck the rest of the season.

TEEMONT
10-08-2007, 12:11 PM

I know someone who will be at that game!

Anyways, classy thread Hawk, although if you would have been at Hero's and Legends yesterday you would have hated me. I was soo damned obnoxious, especially during the 10 minute drive in the 3rd quarter.

I actually didn't even realize that they played in Seattle next year, but the base usually offers up some pretty sweet package deals.

Blitzburghpete
10-08-2007, 03:34 PM

Hey Hawk man, that was a classy post by ya. Top man, Top banana your class!

Good luck to your team for the rest of the year.

:banana::banana::banana: