PDA

View Full Version : Romeo: "we'll find out what we're made of this week ( against the pats)"

BlitzburghRockCity
10-07-2007, 06:01 PM
The clowns were flying high the last few weeks since they lost to us, thinking they were all that and a bag of chips, thinking that they were on the rise and all the hard work that they were doing was starting to pay off.

Romeo talked earlier this week about finding out where they really are as a team when they face the Patriots this weekend...well so it's pretty apparent they aren't quite there yet :lol:

BR7
10-07-2007, 06:13 PM
I was watching some of that game.. Dereck Anderson sucks ***, lol. If it wasn't for his 3(?) picks, they actually had a slim chance. Almost Kordell-esque, tossing picks in the endzone, lol. Can they still get Frye back? haha

Black@Gold Forever32
10-07-2007, 06:24 PM
They should just start Quinn.....But for real you know damn well the Browns beating the Pats would have been sweet.....I knew it wasn't going to happen but still that would have been nice.....

BR7
10-07-2007, 06:36 PM
Just a matter of time before Quinn gets in. Soon as Romeo realizes his season is over (which should have been after week 1), Quinn will be there to take his lumps.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-07-2007, 06:47 PM
In a twisted way I was pulling for the Clowns just for the upset factor but I knew there was way way it was going to happen. Just goes to show that when they face a real quality opponent they don't have what it takes.

BBG7
10-07-2007, 10:25 PM
I couldn't be happier they lost. I was so sick of hearing crap from my husband (who doens't know a thing about football) how awesome his Browns were. If they would have beat the Pats, I would have heard it for the rest of the year. Unfortunately I had to root fot the Pats this weekend!

Hburg
10-08-2007, 12:51 AM
They should just start Quinn.....But for real you know damn well the Browns beating the Pats would have been sweet.....I knew it wasn't going to happen but still that would have been nice.....

In a twisted way I was pulling for the Clowns just for the upset factor but I knew there was way way it was going to happen. Just goes to show that when they face a real quality opponent they don't have what it takes.

F*ck that, I want the Steelers to be the upset against the Pats at home!

BuFu

SteelersWoman
10-08-2007, 04:24 AM
We beat the Browns worse than the Pats did--we only allowed them 7 points :D

AZ_Steeler
10-08-2007, 10:36 AM
This was the one weekend I was rooting for the Browns! They kept close there in the beginning but they did as bad teams do... fell apart down the stretch. I think they'll hold off on Quinn right now because Anderson has been their best option thus far and they aren't really out of anything just yet.

GoBenGo
10-08-2007, 04:50 PM
i am one who is not on the Patsies bandwagon yet. Yeah they are undefeated, and loaded on paper, but let's be real.
They have played:
Jets 25th rated rush defense, 25th rated pass def.
Chuggers 10th against the rush( best o bunch) 27th pass defense
Bills 28th rush defense, 32nd pass def
Bungles 29th rush defense , 28th pass defense
Clowns 30th ranked rush Defense, 31st pass defense.
:nono:Not exactly world-beaters, huh.
Not saying they are not good, I am just saying my jury is still out. I cannot give them props based on the bottom-feeders they have beaten.

kgreen
10-08-2007, 10:28 PM
F*ck that, I want the Steelers to be the upset against the Pats at home!

BuFu

Just like 2004! (http://www.steelertribute.com/GAMES04.HTM#04Patriots):tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt 02: