PDA

View Full Version : Steelers are better than Chiefs

Steelx
10-04-2007, 01:45 PM
Fans by a lot arent they? Well I thought it would be an overwhelming win in the first round but its simply not looking that way. currently 13 for the black and gold and 9 for chiefs.

Check it out here (http://www.nolimitsportsline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2751)

floodcitygirl
10-04-2007, 01:55 PM
It said I wasn't allowed to vote??? :dunno:

Steelx
10-04-2007, 02:02 PM
You would have to be a member. Was just pointing out that I really could not believe that it was such a close vote.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-04-2007, 02:04 PM
We need to go over there and show that ratbird fan what's up ! :ratbirdssuck: just because !

but yes the Steeler Nation will show up anywhere and everywhere in force because we rock !

BBG7
10-04-2007, 02:07 PM
lol...I am suprised also. Seems like when reading the posts..most were saying the Steelers hands down (even if they hate us...lol) Go Steelers...I'll have to go register so I can vote in this one!

Steelx
10-04-2007, 02:11 PM
lol...I am suprised also. Seems like when reading the posts..most were saying the Steelers hands down (even if they hate us...lol) Go Steelers...I'll have to go register so I can vote in this one!
I totally agree and I think that is the consensus at NLS but I think someone went outside the world and recruited some of there own. Not sure though.

But it does amaze me how many fans the Steelers have at away games.

black an gold 4 life
10-04-2007, 02:15 PM
hey fu-- what others have 2 say we know the steeler nation is well represented were ever we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBG7
10-04-2007, 02:16 PM
I totally agree and I think that is the consensus at NLS but I think someone went outside the world and recruited some of there own. Not sure though.

I go to a lot of away games and am always suprised to see how many Steelers fans are there. Also, there are Steelers bar in practically every city you go to. This really is the Steelers Nation. Also, every single away game I watch on TV, the announcers mention how many Steelers fans there are.

Teams can try to keep us out of their stadiums but it never works. I can think of a couple times teams have gone out of their way to try to keep the number of people wearing black and gold out of their stadiums. They never suceed though :tt02: Our presence is always felt!

GoBenGo
10-04-2007, 03:22 PM
I see Steeler fans,in their gear at games Steelers are not even playing! Now that's penetration!!

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]
It is how I watch football. geared.

[AutoMerged Post Below]

And to echo the general experience of that forum, I have never met a Chiefs fan.

I did love that commercial a few years back, Snickers I believe, with the dude painting the endzone readying for a KC game. gets all done. supervisor comes up to him ,and looking at his work, says, " Looks great, But who are the Chefs?".:hilarious: ahhhhh good times, good times.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-04-2007, 03:24 PM
Anybody who actually believes the Steeler nation is not the most well traveled fan base in the NFL is completely ridiculous. Whether you like us or not you have to admit that when we go on the road the fans travel and take over the stadium. Now that's dedication right there ! :yesnod:

GoBenGo
10-04-2007, 04:35 PM
THAT'S RIGHT, WE MAKE YOUR HOUSE, OUR HOUSE!