PDA

View Full Version : Hi-Tops Closed Their Doors

Steelerlyn
10-03-2007, 09:27 PM
As you know we have had reservations at Hi-Tops VIP room for months now for our Saturday night get together on our annual tailgate weekend. However, as of last Sunday, Hi-Tops went bankrupt and closed their doors. We will be doing something fun and going somewhere, just not at Hi-Tops.:) There are a ton of places to go........that is not my concern at all. We can go have a nice steak dinner at Bus's place, go to Hines Ward's bar, then Funny Bones, a gazillion places, we will decide all that on Saturday when all of you get into town.from the various states. Please call me or Matthew on our cell phones. To get the number, please email me steelerlyn@aol.com and I will get the #s out to you. Looking forward to seeing each and very one of you.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-03-2007, 10:39 PM
Wow, I had no idea they were in trouble to begin with. We just always went there whenever we made the trek to Pittsburgh and it was always a great time! :(

Stlrs4Life
10-03-2007, 10:55 PM
That sucks, that was a nice place. Wonder who takes there place?

Steelerlyn
10-04-2007, 12:50 AM
Fi
That sucks, that was a nice place. Wonder who takes there place?

Finnigan's Wake called me from Pittsburgh and wanted our account. She told me they are next door to hi-tops and picked up the overflow.