PDA

View Full Version : Faneca laid down yesterday ...

Iron City South
10-01-2007, 04:01 PM
Don't believe me? :scratch:

Watch the game again and you tell me if that's the same guy that had 3 strong and dominant outings this year?

No excuase for his half-*** effort. No question he was blowing-kisses to the Cards sidelines saying, "Honey, I'll be home soon" :hugs:

You have to understand ... this mans love for Whiz & Grim runs deep.

I told you guys early in the week I feared this.

The man is bitter I tell 'ya, bitter .....

AZ_Steeler
10-01-2007, 04:29 PM
No excuase for his half-*** effort. No question he was blowing-kisses to the Cards sidelines saying, "Honey, I'll be home soon" :hugs:
:hilarious:

Black@Gold Forever32
10-01-2007, 04:38 PM
To follow up on this point...It just wasn't Faneca that played bad......The whole Oline was terrible as for laying down....I don't know but Faneca did jump on that fumble.....I'm just saying its kind of hard to single out Faneca when the entire Oline played like a bunch of stiffs....

Ambridge
10-01-2007, 05:05 PM
To follow up on this point...It just wasn't Faneca that played bad......The whole Oline was terrible as for laying down....I don't know but Faneca did jump on that fumble.....I'm just saying its kind of hard to single out Faneca when the entire Oline played like a bunch of stiffs....

I'm guessing Grimm knew all of Steelers O-line habits both good and bad and filled in the Cards defense on how to pick the weak spots.

SteelerSal
10-01-2007, 05:19 PM
I'm guessing Grimm knew all of Steelers O-line habits both good and bad and filled in the Cards defense on how to pick the weak spots.

:plus1: :yesnod: :plus1:

Stlrs4Life
10-01-2007, 06:27 PM

Possibly sdo, but if Grimm was such a good OL coach he would have cleared those bad habits last season while he was there. If that's the way he coaches, I am sure glad he didn't get the HC job here. And Arizonas OL wasn't all that impressive either.

Ambridge
10-01-2007, 07:40 PM
Possibly sdo, but if Grimm was such a good OL coach he would have cleared those bad habits last season while he was there.

Maybe bad habits isn't the best phrase but it's like you and me at our respective jobs-There are some things that my co-workers are better at than I am and some things I'm better at than they are.

There are weak spots on practically every football team and I'm sure Grimm knew where the weak spots/players to take advantage of in certain match-ups and techniques.

Stlrs4Life
10-01-2007, 07:44 PM
I see. True. I don't expect them to be perfect, but expect better than what was given yesterday.

Ambridge
10-01-2007, 07:48 PM
I see. True. I don't expect them to be perfect, but expect better than what was given yesterday.

I totally agree. :beer1:

black an gold 4 life
10-01-2007, 09:38 PM
the entire offense sucked yesterday except 4 santonio everyone else 4 got 2 show up, now we have 2 regoup an bring it next sunday

BB2W
10-01-2007, 09:48 PM
The entire o-line was, and is bad in pass protection.

Faneca didn't exactly play like he was interveiwing for his new team. I have felt like he was overrated to some degree for the past couple seasons.

We must upgrade our line in the draft or via free agency in the offseason.

:2cents:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-01-2007, 11:25 PM
for me to sit here and say that a player(s) just laid down on a game, I can't buy into that. Faneca may or may not be happy with us as a whole but there's no way he'd tank a game. I don't believe anybody on our team would purposefully do that. Sure they may not be playing well, in fact we know the OL isn't playing but no matter who it is, we just got beat yesterday. The OL has different players on it than what Grimm was doing last year as far as starters go. Yes he knows our players but still when it's all said and done you have to go out and play the game and we just weren't up to snuff yesterday.

BlackGold4vr
10-01-2007, 11:34 PM
for me to sit here and say that a player(s) just laid down on a game, I can't buy into that.

All that I can say is consider the source. Mr. Conspiracy Theory himself. Never knew someone more paranoid than ICS. Just like his political views, lots of hallucinations. :lol:

TEEMONT
10-01-2007, 11:37 PM
Don't believe me? :scratch:

Watch the game again and you tell me if that's the same guy that had 3 strong and dominant outings this year?

You have to understand ... this mans love for Whiz & Grim runs deep.

I told you guys early in the week I feared this.

The man is bitter I tell 'ya, bitter .....

Get outta here with your conspiracy theories...

The whole line sucked, flat out. No one laid down, they just sucked. People have bad games, it happens. Go play football and see if you play a perfect game each time out.

AZ_Steeler
10-01-2007, 11:49 PM
To go undefeated the entire season is also impossible and I wouldn't want to see them do it to be honest. This was just a case where the Steelers showed up to play a game and forgot to bring their "A" game... it happens and I think this was perfect timing especially with the Seahawks coming to town!

BlitzburghRockCity
10-02-2007, 12:29 AM
To go undefeated the entire season is also impossible and I wouldn't want to see them do it to be honest. This was just a case where the Steelers showed up to play a game and forgot to bring their "A" game... it happens and I think this was perfect timing especially with the Seahawks coming to town!

Yep Yep !! Im not sure there is ever a perfect time for a loss :lol: but I see your point that if we were going to have an off game, let it be now early on so we can correct it before we get into the really tough games.

dick rasile
10-02-2007, 01:32 AM
No **** Dick Tracy. So do a lot of NFL teams. I had hopes that the new blood would watch a few films of the Ravens stuffing the Steelers at the line and make some changes but I guess we're going to see the same old same old.
We haven't had a running back turn a screen pass into a long run since Rocky and Franco. Who's been picking these running backs anyway. Tight ends are supposed to block. Remember Eric Green, he was one of the best ever and the coaching staff built the offense around him.
I watch college ball and just a few weeks into the season I've seen some fine looking with great size fullbacks running around. Are we looking?

Iron City South
10-02-2007, 08:58 AM
All that I can say is consider the source. Mr. Conspiracy Theory himself. Never knew someone more paranoid than ICS. Just like his political views, lots of hallucinations. :lol:

Do you pay Teemont to follow you around in every thread to say, "Yeah, what BlackGold said!" ...

I swear you two are like Salem witchhunt organizers! :stirpot:

You two need to learn something real quick, posts on these boards are a person's opinion. You don't have to believe it them and you don't even have to read them, but what you do have to do is respect them as you would want your own opinion respected.

Attack the post and not the poster ...

Now, is that too hard to ask of an adult and fellow Steelers fan? :dunno:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-02-2007, 09:12 AM
No shiat Dick Tracy. So do a lot of NFL teams. I had hopes that the new blood would watch a few films of the Ravens stuffing the Steelers at the line and make some changes but I guess we're going to see the same old same old.
We haven't had a running back turn a screen pass into a long run since Rocky and Franco. Who's been picking these running backs anyway. Tight ends are supposed to block. Remember Eric Green, he was one of the best ever and the coaching staff built the offense around him.
I watch college ball and just a few weeks into the season I've seen some fine looking with great size fullbacks running around. Are we looking?

Am I the only one confused by this ? :lol:

Have you seen what Willie and Najeh do with screen passes in this offense? We've been running them all year long so far. In fact we even made a living out of running them when BC was here. We are usually pretty successful with the screen play or the quick swing pass to Ward or Holmes.

We've always had TE's that block, :scratch: I seem to remember a certain Mark Bruener that did nothing but block and was very good at it. I also seem to remember us never utilizing the TE in the passing game like we do now and it's paying off huge for us. Heath is as good blocked as he is a receiver. Well maybe not QUITE as good a blocker but he's certainly more than capable of doing it on a regular basis.

The FB point, we have Danny K, one of the best FB's in the league. We aren't using him near enough IMO and I think he need to get in the game a lot more often because his blocking is second to none and he can catch too. How many catches has Davis had so far this year ...

Iron City South
10-02-2007, 09:16 AM
We've always had TE's that block, :scratch: I seem to remember a certain Mark Bruener that did nothing but block and was very good at it. I also seem to remember us never utilizing the TE in the passing game like we do now and it's paying off huge for us. Heath is as good blocked as he is a receiver. Well maybe not QUITE as good a blocker but he's certainly more than capable of doing it on a regular basis.

The FB point, we have Danny K, one of the best FB's in the league. We aren't using him near enough IMO and I think he need to get in the game a lot more often because his blocking is second to none and he can catch too. How many catches has Davis had so far this year ...

Agreed. I think as long as we're committed to the run like we were in the Arizona game, we need to see more of Danny and less of Davis.

TEEMONT
10-02-2007, 09:52 AM
Do you pay Teemont to follow you around in every thread to say, "Yeah, what BlackGold said!" ...

You two need to learn something real quick, posts on these boards are a person's opinion. You don't have to believe it them and you don't even have to read them, but what you do have to do is respect them as you would want your own opinion respected.

Attack the post and not the poster ...

Now, is that too hard to ask of an adult and fellow Steelers fan? :dunno:

Are you that sensitive? Damn dude, I did attack your lame *** conspiracy theory. BG4vr and I disagree plenty, but its funny, when we do we can act like adults and not a scolded child who just got beat up on the playground.

Read my post again, and tell me where I "attacked" you, lol. I went after the "Faneca laid down" comment, which he didnt, he just sucked, plain and simple. You don't lay down just b/c your "boy" is on the other sideline. If I disagree with what you say (especially about football, which you seem to have zero knowledge of) I am going to tell you, I could care less what BG4vr says or thinks. You come up with these crazy theories and expect people to give you a "here here"? This isn't congress, and there are no WMD's on the Steelers sideline.

Besides, aren't you the guy who said you "take care of" my wife while I'm deployed? Practice what you preach bud.

floodcitygirl
10-02-2007, 09:55 AM

So you personally attack other posters before you make your point that personal attacks aren't cool? :scratch:

BlackGold4vr
10-02-2007, 10:55 AM
So you personally attack other posters before you make your point that personal attacks aren't cool? :scratch:

He does that all the time. He (ICS) is a hypocrite in the worst sense of the word. Do as I say but not as I do. That's his "motto" :lol:

I give plenty of respect to football opinions and anybody on this board knows that. I do not give respect to bullshit which is exactly what your little conspiracy theory was. Because Feneca has been to a few pro-bowls means he cannot be outplayed? Apparently you don't have enough experience watching football games to realize that every week these players line up across from somebody different. In a case like Faneca, most weeks he will win his individual matchup, but not always. He is human and he can be beaten. You are suggesting that Faneca cheated and threw the game for some manlove he felt for Russ Grimm. That is garbage! The whole offensive line was getting pushed around. Maybe they all shared in the manlove.... :hilarious:

:willybs: :crazy:

AZSteelerfan
10-02-2007, 11:43 AM
:plus1:

Iron City South
10-02-2007, 01:02 PM
You are suggesting that Faneca cheated and threw the game for some manlove he felt for Russ Grimm. That is garbage! The whole offensive line was getting pushed around. Maybe they all shared in the manlove.... :hilarious:

:willybs: :crazy:

I'm not willing to lump the whole OL together and say they played bad. Both Faneca and Smith got absolutely owned and abused. Colin and Simmons had a few bad plays, but that's expected within the course of an entire game. The one guy that stood out as the "ROCK" that held his own the entire day was Mahan. For the amount of criticism that guy took early in the season, I love the fact that he's making his critics eat serious crow right now. :bigthumb:

Faneca is deeply bitter. I for one beleive (based on his comments in the past) that he has it within him to take a few plays off in an act of defiance. That's what I believe he did. I don't expect others to agree .... hell, there's still people out there that swear on their mothers grave that Bush is doing a good job.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-02-2007, 01:06 PM
Mahan was getting manhandled by pressure right up the middle too. No way he was any better than anyone else. :scratch: Simmons got flagged for 2 false starts and Colon didn't play one of his better games. Their was pressure all day from every angle so none of them played anything remotely close to decent. Willie couldn't run all day because every single hole was closed in a hurry with the exception of the times when they were already in the backfield.

This whole unit was not ready to handle the blitz today at all IMO.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-02-2007, 01:10 PM
Mahan was getting manhandled by pressure right up the middle too. No way he was any better than anyone else. :scratch: Simmons got flagged for 2 false starts and Colon didn't play one of his better games. Their was pressure all day from every angle so none of them played anything remotely close to decent. Willie couldn't run all day because every single hole was closed in a hurry with the exception of the times when they were already in the backfield.

This whole unit was not ready to handle the blitz today at all IMO.

I'm with you on Mahan....I think he played the best by default on Sunday...since the whole unit was bad....But Mahan to me doesn't have the size or strength that the Steelers demand from their center......He does alright but that doesn't cut it.....

BlitzburghRockCity
10-02-2007, 01:13 PM
He just doesn't inspire the Dawson mentality of a Center. Hartings was strong as an ox and played very well for us overall. Mahan still has time to learn and grow to be the staple of the OL that we need but early indications are that he's average at best. I was watching some highlights of previous weeks and he generally did ok but many times he was getting driven right back to the QB. He lets the DL get under his pads and drive him right back so he's got to get better at that.

Iron City South
10-02-2007, 01:53 PM
Mehan has been a ROCK ....

Doesn't have the size? .... He's just over 6'3" ... 305lbs.!

BlitzburghRockCity
10-02-2007, 02:25 PM
It's not that he's not big enough per say, most Centers aren't that much over 300 lbs. It's that he doesn't seem to play with the leverage that we're used to seeing at Center. That guy that can hold his own against any NT like we've been accustomed too over the years. The center is the most important position on the OL, he's the leader and if he lets pressure get through up the middle on a regular basis it's just going to snowball from there.

He may be a good center for us in time, we'll just have to wait and see. Hopefully his is that rock that we need but so far he's been average at best IMO.

TEEMONT
10-02-2007, 02:41 PM
I'm with you on Mahan....I think he played the best by default on Sunday...since the whole unit was bad....But Mahan to me doesn't have the size or strength that the Steelers demand from their center......He does alright but that doesn't cut it.....

Mahan was garbage, playing the best on that line on Sunday is like winning the gold in the special olympics. Mahan was pushed around a lot, and thats been going on all season. Jeff Hartings he is not.

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]
------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not willing to lump the whole OL together and say they played bad. Both Faneca and Smith got absolutely owned and abused. Colin and Simmons had a few bad plays, but that's expected within the course of an entire game. The one guy that stood out as the "ROCK" that held his own the entire day was Mahan. For the amount of criticism that guy took early in the season, I love the fact that he's making his critics eat serious crow right now. :bigthumb:

Faneca is deeply bitter. I for one beleive (based on his comments in the past) that he has it within him to take a few plays off in an act of defiance. That's what I believe he did. I don't expect others to agree .... hell, there's still people out there that swear on their mothers grave that Bush is doing a good job.

You can't let anything go, once again, not a thread for Bush comments, no one cares. As for Mahan, he isn't playing as well as you think, he is a serviceable center, thats all. He isn't the long term solution for us there, and I still believe he was hired to play G next year, and we will draft a C. Faneca isn't going to lie down for anyone, including Grimm. You may not know what pride is, but Faneca has plenty of it, and football players do not lay down for each other.

Iron City South
10-02-2007, 03:23 PM
Mahan was garbage, playing the best on that line on Sunday is like winning the gold in the special olympics. Mahan was pushed around a lot, and thats been going on all season. Jeff Hartings he is not.

Not only do I think it's inappropriate to use mentally challenged children in your attempt at humor, but I think your assessment of Mayhan's play is so far off base I'm begining to question weather or not you really watched the game? Mahan is new to the "C" position which he DID NOT play in Tampa. It will take him some time to be a Jeff Hardings.

You can't let anything go, once again, not a thread for Bush comments, no one cares.

Not true, evidently you do. :lol:

As for Mahan, he is a serviceable center, thats all. He isn't the long term solution for us there, and I still believe he was hired to play G next year, and we will draft a C.

You are wrong. :yesnod:

BlitzburghNation
10-02-2007, 03:44 PM
:popcorn:

Black@Gold Forever32
10-02-2007, 04:09 PM
Mehan has been a ROCK ....

Doesn't have the size? .... He's just over 6'3" ... 305lbs.!

I was wrong about his size but its clear Mahan doesn't have the strength to play center....Like I said he does alright but thats not good enough....

Plus to follow up on the size part.....Look for the Steelers to maybe draft a bigger center next year....Especially to handle the large NTs across the NFL.....

BlackGold4vr
10-02-2007, 04:38 PM
I'm not willing to lump the whole OL together and say they played bad. The one guy that stood out as the "ROCK" that held his own the entire day was Mahan. :bigthumb:

Here's a little exerpt from the Craig Wolfley article in steelcityinsider.com

What is disturbing is that the Cardinals have been more effective than not in pressuring Ben. Talk about heat in the kitchen! Reminds me of the time I was attempting to cook a steak in the kitchen all by my lonesome. Things got a little out of hand. But that, as they say, is another story.

However things were breaking down inside almost from the get-go. I have my suspicions that C Sean Mahan had a knee that gave him problems squatting on the big-body-bull-rush. Too many large bodies breaking free, along with too many smaller bodies running free.

Here's another clip from an article by Ian Whetstone.

- The pass protection obviously fell short, especially up the middle, but a lot of the problems stemmed from simple mistakes in execution rather than linemen getting beaten individually. Several times, linemen released their assignments to no one, or to an already-occupied linemate, and progressed to the second level while their first man wreaked havoc in the backfield. I'm usually hesitant to buy into the perceived advantage of familiarity, but I do wonder how much Russ Grimm's knowledge of Pittsburgh's blocking schemes and individual lineman weaknesses came into play in this game.

Of course what does Craig Wolfley former Steeler offensive lineman know about football? Maybe he didn't see the same game as you ICS! :hilarious:

That was some superb analysis. :bigthumb:

TEEMONT
10-02-2007, 07:31 PM
Not only do I think it's inappropriate to use mentally challenged children in your attempt at humor, but I think your assessment of Mayhan's play is so far off base I'm begining to question weather or not you really watched the game? Mahan is new to the "C" position which he DID NOT play in Tampa. It will take him some time to be a Jeff Hardings.

Oh, I watched the game, and most of the game I spend watching the O-Line, b/c thats where I played. Mahan is not good, and being new doesn't matter. Should we give him a pass for not having a good game, just b/c he is new to the position? Absolutely not. There isn't that much difference between G and C anyways, C's need to have a little more knowledge, which hurts Mahan. he will get better when he learns to play smart, but he will never be a Hartings type player.

I'm guessing you didn't do too much watching of the game, since you saw Mahan "dominating" out there. That happened on like 3 plays.

Iron City South
10-02-2007, 09:31 PM
Oh, I watched the game, and most of the game I spend watching the O-Line, b/c thats where I played. Mahan is not good, and being new doesn't matter. Should we give him a pass for not having a good game, just b/c he is new to the position? Absolutely not. There isn't that much difference between G and C anyways, C's need to have a little more knowledge, which hurts Mahan. he will get better when he learns to play smart, but he will never be a Hartings type player.

I'm guessing you didn't do too much watching of the game, since you saw Mahan "dominating" out there. That happened on like 3 plays.

First of all I never said he "dominated" .... your word used primarily to overstate your point. I said he was a rock and played better than the rest of his OL unit. So let me get this straight, because you were a Beaver Falls Tiger, you feel that that merits you a scouting license at a professional level? As I said, Mahan will keep getting better and prove to be a pillar of strength on the OL as our previous Centers have served us.

TEEMONT
10-02-2007, 10:52 PM
First of all I never said he "dominated" .... your word used primarily to overstate your point. I said he was a rock and played better than the rest of his OL unit. So let me get this straight, because you were a Beaver Falls Tiger, you feel that that merits you a scouting license at a professional level? As I said, Mahan will keep getting better and prove to be a pillar of strength on the OL as our previous Centers have served us.

Being a Tiger has nothing to do with it. Being an offensive lineman 10 years of my life (including college), and watching football my entire life has everything to do with it. What merits your "scouting" of the professional ranks? The games of Madden you have played? Mahan was not solid, he merely wasn't playing any worse than the rest of the offensive line. I would use the special olympics joke again, but I don't want to offend your fragile psyche, the same one that made a joke about ****ing my wife.

It's pretty funny when someone tells you they disagree you quickly go on the defensive, instead of providing reasons why he may have played good. It's also funny that Craig Wolfley and I share opinions on the matter. Mahan is serviceable at best, he will never be on the level of Hartings, and in two years I wouldn't be surprised to see him at Guard, or a back-up.

MDSteel15
10-03-2007, 04:25 PM
I've been preaching this with the people I work with all seaon, the Cards are not a pushover anymore! I knew this would be tough and it was the ENTIRE O-line that was pushed aound. Alan would not lay down, he's a professional and if he isn't here next year, he still has to prove to other teams that he still can do his job. And for Mahan's size, look at Denver's line, with them it all goes with technique and they run like nuts. He'll be fine.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-03-2007, 05:37 PM
If we were to play them again I would like our chances against them. Giving our OL time to come together and work more as a unit in pass blocking and run blocking, also having all the fully healthy components of our team intact. Injuries are a part of the game yes so you have to be able to overcome but all in all if we were to play them again based on what we learned I would think we could beat them. Hell we nearly beat them on sunday or atleast forced an OT even with how bad we played.

This OL is still going through growing pains so Im anxious to see how far they can come as a unit as the years goes on.

BBG7
10-03-2007, 10:29 PM
As much as I disagree with a lot of things dealing with Faneca...I refuse to believe he just laid down because his drinking buddy was on the other sideline. He is a professional and has a job to do. It's rediculous to think other wise.

SteelerFan87
10-04-2007, 11:29 AM
Yeah, there's no way Faneca would take a play off, just because he's mad about his contract. He's too much of a professional, and really, once you get into the heat of battle, your instincts take over and you aren't thinking about your contract, you're thinking about pancaking the guy who's coming at you.

Yeah, he had that one penalty, and he didn't play one of his best games. But then again, he also jumped on that fumble, and on a couple plays I noticed that while the rest of the line was collapsing, Faneca was knocking a guy on his *** with a huge block.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-04-2007, 11:31 AM
As much as I disagree with a lot of things dealing with Faneca...I refuse to believe he just laid down because his drinking buddy was on the other sideline. He is a professional and has a job to do. It's rediculous to think other wise.

:iagree: sounds like a good post to me ;) ....besides if nothing else Faneca is playing for a new deal somewhere else and using this year as an ongoing audition for other teams. Whether he stays with us or not he wouldn't tank a game.

Blitzburghpete
10-04-2007, 03:23 PM
As sure as the grass is green the sky is blue, ICS talks football and it turns politcal ( Yawn )

Anwwho

my 2 p's worth ( english pounds and pence )

The O line v the Cards, may not have been blowing anyone away but i remeber seeing 8 even 9 in the box, which is sure gonna make things difficult and shut down the running game and cut out the double team blocks.

I don't know about you but i thought our playcalling sucked v the cards. Ben didn't audiable when the box was stacked, not many ( if any ) play action on first down, and only a couple of screens to slow the rush.
Thats where i think we went wrong ,plus the fact the cards defence has played really well this year.

Iron City South
10-04-2007, 09:30 PM
Watch Faneca rebound like Superman this week ... which would only increase the speculation that he took a few plays off for Uncle Ken and Brother Russ in hopes of collecting a paycheck off of them next year. :yesnod:

TEEMONT
10-04-2007, 10:03 PM
Watch Faneca rebound like Superman this week ... which would only increase the speculation that he took a few plays off for Uncle Ken and Brother Russ in hopes of collecting a paycheck off of them next year. :yesnod:

Oh get over it dude. Guys have off games, it happens every week. He should have a monster game, we play at home and Seattle's D line is not that good (neither is AZ's but people have off games).

No one laid down, you insist on creating controversy where there is none.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-04-2007, 10:08 PM
Oh get over it dude. Guys have off games, it happens every week. He should have a monster game, we play at home and Seattle's D line is not that good (neither is AZ's but people have off games).

No one laid down, you insist on creating controversy where there is none.

Ok here is the thing the whole Oline sucked...So right there proves how flawed the whole Faneca laid down theory is...Now if the rest of the Oline would have played great and Faneca was the only one to suck then I might buy it but since the whole entire Oline sucked I'm selling...lol

BlitzburghRockCity
10-04-2007, 10:31 PM
How many more times are we going to :deadhorse: on this? :lol:

Black@Gold Forever32
10-04-2007, 10:32 PM
:deadhorse:

:lol:.....But its fun beating a dead horse......Actually I could have used a dead horse to beat on this past Sunday...lol I almost put a hole in my wall after the loss...lol...Thank God I calmed myself before I did...lol

BlitzburghRockCity
10-04-2007, 10:57 PM
Trust me, I had the remote in my hand ready to shatter it myself but I knew I couldn't go out and get a new replacement till monday so I had to control myself ;)