PDA

View Full Version : Faneca Apology???

MDSteel15
09-30-2007, 01:02 AM
Is this true? I hear that Alan apologized for what happened before the season started and has been qouted as saying "I want to be a Steeler for life". This would be a great thing if it is true! Heard he said that he wears his emotions on his sleeve and it got the best of him... I can understand that, but what took so long? :towelwave::woodson::gs::steelersrule::tt02::cope: :helmet:

BlitzburghNation
09-30-2007, 01:03 AM
Man that would be great,if we could somehow keep him~~~~:towelwave:

AZ_Steeler
09-30-2007, 01:04 AM
I haven't heard anything of the sort... I'm sure he's just trying to get good press now, but hey if he wants to stay and accepts whatever the Rooney's put on the table then so be it!

floodcitygirl
09-30-2007, 01:07 AM
I hope it's true and that we can keep him.

K Train
09-30-2007, 01:24 AM
not happening imo, but who knows, maybe he likes what tomlin brings to the table

BlitzburghRockCity
09-30-2007, 02:18 AM
I haven't heard this either but if he did say that Im sure the local media and national media would be all over it. Maybe it is, we'll keep an eye out...

BR7
09-30-2007, 02:51 AM
Probably a "ploy" because we have the Cardinals next. Maybe to light a fire under Whiz and Co.'s asses. I'll believe it when I see it. I highely doubt he takes what the Steelers offer because it still won't be what he wants.

okiesteeler
09-30-2007, 09:32 AM
Do we still want him even if it is true, if he is going to whine and have his little fits any time something does not go his way and try to destroy the teams morale as he did in the offseason

Iron City South
09-30-2007, 11:29 AM
Is this true? I hear that Alan apologized for what happened before the season started and has been qouted as saying "I want to be a Steeler for life". This would be a great thing if it is true! Heard he said that he wears his emotions on his sleeve and it got the best of him... I can understand that, but what took so long? :towelwave:

I don't believe this for one moment. I need some supporting evidence other than my neighbors, step-fathers, 1st removed cousin read something while sitting in a train station in Bangladesh.

Steelerlyn
09-30-2007, 11:37 AM
I don't believe this for one moment. I need some supporting evidence other than my neighbors, step-fathers, 1st removed cousin read something while sitting in a train station in Bangladesh.

At least until we see a source, I agree with ICS :)

Stlrs4Life
09-30-2007, 11:57 AM
For sure, you think the media would be all over this if it was true. Either way, we will have to wait till the season is over, because the Steelers don't usualy do contracts during the season.

Prosdo
09-30-2007, 01:41 PM
I haven't heard anything about this either.

MDSteel15
10-01-2007, 12:17 AM

I was told this from a guy that frequents this board. His name Is Bob Loar, he runs BT Sports Memorabilia in Cumberland area. He said something about it was on the radio up that way and since I live in the Balt/DC area, I wouldn't have heard it down here. No need to bring in my family :nono: :nahnah: :hilarious:

DBR96A
10-01-2007, 12:23 AM
Did Faneca apologize about his performance today? If not, then he's dead to me.

MDSteel15
10-01-2007, 12:25 AM
Did Faneca apologize about his performance today? If not, then he's dead to me.

LMAO :hilarious: