PDA

View Full Version : Welcome (Darren) Dee Mca!~

Steelerlyn
09-28-2007, 10:49 AM
Darren needs to be with his Steeler family now more than ever as he is 3 hours from home. Please give him a warm SA welcome. Here is a litle about Dee:

I have been living at a rehab/assisted living center since last Dec. I got a serious infection and was hospitalized in Indianapolis for a month (which is 1 1/2 from where I live in Southern Indiana) Then transfered to Manor Care in Anderson,Indiana (which is almost 3 hours from where I live) For another month of IV therapy. Well after 2 months in bed some genius thought it would be a good idea for me to start walking. I took a fall. Tore my ACL/MCL and my Meniscus. If that wasn't bad enough I already had a pretty large fatty tumor growing off side of knee. So we started looking for surgeon to remove tumor and fix knee. Weeks went by then months. Finally I broke down and talked with the powers that be here and asked if I could bring in my comp. I have been here 10 months already and now that I have found a surgeon and waiting approval from Ins company for operation with rehab from that. I'll get to go home sometime next spring. (Sorry i'm long winded and thrilled to be on web) So in nut shell I have been living deeep behind enemy lines surrounded by not just COLT fans but Senior citizen COLT fans. They razzed the hell out of me last Jan,but I took my licks and still wear any and all my black and gold as often as I get it back from laundry.

Dee Mca
09-28-2007, 11:10 AM
Dang Lyn you quick. Welp I guess all thats left to say is Hello all and
Here we go Steelers
Here we go
Other than that I met Lyn thru the http://groups.msn.com/BlackNGoldPrideClub
and seeing as how I'm laid up for a bit longer she thought I'd enjoy the Steeler Adicts website to kill the time. Till I can return home and hopefully by then I have my special letter from ticket office to buy my season tickets. The only wait list I don't mind being on!

steelersgal86
09-28-2007, 11:16 AM
:hiya: :welcome: You will love it here!!!!!!

:gs:

AZ_Steeler
09-28-2007, 11:26 AM
:welcome: Dee!!

I think we have plenty here for you to kill some time! :bigthumb: We hope you enjoy it here and if you have any questions let us know. :bigthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-28-2007, 11:56 AM
Most definitely we've got a ton of things to keep you occupied so post up, have fun, and enjoy the best black n gold site on the web :towelwave:

StlersGuy
09-28-2007, 12:25 PM
:welcome:Dee

BBG7
09-28-2007, 02:15 PM
welcome to SA!

Prosdo
09-28-2007, 02:47 PM
Welcome to SA!

PsychoWard
09-28-2007, 03:46 PM
:sup: and :welcome: glad to have you aboard i hope you get well soon!

floodcitygirl
09-28-2007, 04:57 PM
Welcome to SA! Enjoy! :tt02:

KSSteelerfan
09-28-2007, 06:57 PM
:greetings::gs::welcome::woodson: